Disney TLCs?

TangoMango

Anyone heard anything about M.A.C bringing the Disney TLCs back?

I asked an MA last weekend and she said she heard they might be doing Disney villians this time. MIGHT. I don't know if this is true, so I'm coming here to ask if it is. I really hope so, that would interesting.

If they do have it, I hope they have Cruella DeVille.

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up only to be let down, so please take it with a grain of salt.

Jacq-i

That would be great! They could give Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty) a pretty purple shade!! ^_^

I haven't heard anything about it before though.

TangoMango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacq-i
That would be great! They could give Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty) a pretty purple shade!! ^_^

I haven't heard anything about it before though.

I agree!
Damn! That's her name! I was trying to type her name but I'm like, 'Forget it, I'll stick with Cruella DeVille.' I was typing Malevocent.

PrettyinPink

Oohh I love the idea of this! I won't get my hopes up, but it would be nice if it was true. The Cruella one would be pretty in a red color! I'd love to see the octpus lady from The Little Meramiad...a purple/grey color!

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyinPink
I'd love to see the octpus lady from The Little Meramiad...a purple/grey color!

For that nice dead look?
winks.gif

Ella_

I would buy all of them. The cutesey nice disney characters never were my thing. As a kid I adored the villans and I still do
smiles.gif

I hope they bring these out.

jpohrer

I heard that the contract with Disney expired in September and all remaining TLCs at counters/CCOs had to be send back to the company by September 30th.

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpohrer
I heard that the contract with Disney expired in September and all remaining TLCs at counters/CCOs had to be send back to the company by September 30th.

that's stupid!!! what a waste of product!!!
Ithink it would be a wonderfull idea to do a disney's villian tlc collection, very original!! But I guess the colors owuldn't be all colorfull probably, so what colors do you think they would make?

Tash

Quote:

I went to my CCO last week and they still had some for sale.

oddinary

Wow, that'd be great! I'd love to see more disney TLCs.
How come they didn't use like the signature Disney characters though? Like Minnie Mouse? I barely knew the characters they used on the ones from last year, apart from Daisy Duck really.

foxyqt

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddinary
I barely knew the characters they used on the ones from last year, apart from Daisy Duck really.

LoL! me too =P I never tried those TLCs before but our MAC stores are still selling them..

TangoMango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
that's stupid!!! what a waste of product!!!
Ithink it would be a wonderfull idea to do a disney's villian tlc collection, very original!! But I guess the colors owuldn't be all colorfull probably, so what colors do you think they would make?

These are my ideas:
Cruella Deville- A blood red shade
Ursula- A muted magenta with some shimmer
Maleficent- A deep indigo/purple
Cinderella's evil step-sisters- A rich gold with shimmer

I dunno, just my ideas. I'm gonna go back to the store and get an update.

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lior
I would buy all of them. The cutesey nice disney characters never were my thing. As a kid I adored the villans and I still do
smiles.gif

I hope they bring these out.

me too! i would be so into and Ursula one...or even better, Flotsam and Jetsam ones hahaha!

mellimello

Quote:

The contract expires on December 31 and then after that they have to send them all back to EL Corporate.

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellimello
The contract expires on December 31 and then after that they have to send them all back to EL Corporate.

hmmm...they should just give them out for free when you buy something at MAC so they don't have to send anything back...yah. i like that..

greatscott2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangoMango
These are my ideas:
Cruella Deville- A blood red shade
Ursula- A muted magenta with some shimmer
Maleficent- A deep indigo/purple
Cinderella's evil step-sisters- A rich gold with shimmer

I dunno, just my ideas. I'm gonna go back to the store and get an update.

Loves it!
eyelove.gif

I can see these colors because the ones that came out last year were all light and natural. I think bold colors would be a great change!

liquidsirenhoney

ah i love the disney villian idea...i love the wicked stepmother witch from snow white that would be a great idea and maybe they would sell better than the lkast ones did.

Latest posts