Do fake MSF's exist??

Cyanide.Candy

I was thinking of getting some MSF's on eBay, but what with all the fakes I'm oh so wary.. I know that eyeshadows and pigments are generally a no-go area on eBay, but what about the MSF's?

Are there counterfeit MSF's on the market, have you ever received/seen one on eBay?

Just how risky would it be to bid on an MSF?

Stephie Baby

I was just thinking about the same thing. I think its possible, but super hard to fake them. Most of the ones that I've seen on Ebay are real.

angi

Really? Fake MES? What were the differences, or was it again just the swatches which gave it away?

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
Really? Fake MES? What were the differences, or was it again just the swatches which gave it away?

The fake MES were flat - looked like they had been pressed if you get what I mean. They were split like duos as well so it was VERY obvious that they were fakes, but I guess if you werent a regular MAC consumer you could still be duped
thmbdn.gif

panda0410

^^ No worries
winks.gif
That one was advertised as the Heat/Element MES duo...lol...clearly it wasnt, but like I said they are out there so best just keep an open eye if buying from ebay.

Cyanide.Candy

Yup, thanks for the info Panda, that's good to know that they're so badly faked - the pigments are getting harder and harder to distinguish unfortunately
ssad.gif

Talste, god those sites are springing up just everywhere! Thanks for the heads up!
smiles.gif

Latest posts