Do I need a haircut?

Tyester

Normally I have my hair real short...To give you an idea of HOW short, I cut my own hair. But I'm trying to grow it out for winter.(some winter, 75deg here)

Yes, I'm sick and I look like crap, but the hair would like the same regardless. Please be gentle. :crap:
SOS.gif

haircut1.jpg

haircut2.jpg

user3

If you want to grow it out no don't cut it. It looks like when you do grow it out it is going to be pretty wavey/curly are you prepared to take care of that type of hair?

Tyester

I'm not really prepared to take care of any hair above my neck.
greengrin.gif

I just shave sometimes for work.

prppygrl69

noooo dont let it grow out :-( it looks good short although yeah you may be cold,ill keep it in shape for ya! lol

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by prppygrl69
noooo dont let it grow out :-( it looks good short although yeah you may be cold,ill keep it in shape for ya! lol

Well thank you.

That's +1 for cutting it.

Cruella

Your cut looks great! In the first pic, it looked like you had the beginnings of a mullet and ya just can't have that.
smiles.gif

ruby_soho

Aaah I like it much better with the really short style. I was going to suggest if you grow it out to the length you had it in the first picture, just to trim the back around your neck to keep it in check:p Definitely like the shorter look though.

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruella
Your cut looks great! In the first pic, it looked like you had the beginnings of a mullet and ya just can't have that.
smiles.gif

I was having problems with the sides and specifically the back. I always had to wear a hat to work cause I hate having to "do my hair" in the mornings, so the tails of it kept ruffling up on my collar.

I think it's an ok cut. I actually had the guts to do it myself again.(should have seen the mess I made on the bathroom floor)

Latest posts