Do you ever have a moment when you didn't care about your acne anymore?

VivaGlow

It's a great mystery. Pimples and acne don't have a particular schedule, but they show up on those occasions when you really don't want them there. Sometimes, though, I wake up with a zit on my forehead and just don't care to be bothered by it anymore.

Any of you have the same thoughts?

Bently101

Hey, I'm not sure how to start this because it's a little sensative for me as I suffered acne not as a teen but during pregnancy and was very limited to what i could do. Especially since drs are like no your pregnant it will go when baby comes etc and I'm like 4 months pregnant thinking of the next 4 to 5 months with pizza face
Made me so depressed my face hurt and the whole 9.
I was told to use retinol but ...where to start etc
I had days i cried and days I was like let's sort this out with bicarbonate soda and lemon, peroxide, honey masks blah blah blah
I finally purchased a retinA cream with snail extract and it calmed my inflamed bumps. Within a week I had just flat looking pimples and within about a month or a little less my skin just had some scar Mark's left. That's when about the retin A was almost finished and I started an aloe vera and cucumber face cream which I wish I knew of sooner as it was so cooling and smelt amazing.
That's what I use now and I have been using retin A ever since which has improved the texture of my skin and also shrank my pores, removed the hyperpigmentation from pregnancy ( I stopped the retin A once my pimples calmed and started after baby maybe 3 month break)
Have you tried retin A?
What is the cause for your pimples?
Is it acne or just hormonal break outs once a month ?
I feel your pain hun
🤗hugs

Latest posts