Do you use Sunblock?

BeverlyTazz

First, The most common reason is to It protect your Skin from UV Rays. The depletion of the ozone layer has increased our risk of sun damage from harmful UV rays. Next, by applying sunscreen each day, you cut your risk of contracting skin cancers in half. Sunscreen also helps prevent discoloration and dark spots from sun damage, helping you maintain a smoother and more even skin tone. Lastly, It Prevents Premature Aging of the Skin. Sun damage from UV rays causes photoaging of the skin thus making it look tired or unappealing. I like to remind everyone to use Sunblock during the day. You will feel great. Trust me.

AmberP

Hello! It's a good question. I have a bad experience. My skin literally burns in the sun, and during my last vacation to the sea I did not use any cream, it was terrible. Now I'm afraid to go outside without it.

BeverlyTazz

Hello! It's a good question. I have a bad experience. My skin literally burns in the sun, and during my last vacation to the sea I did not use any cream, it was terrible. Now I'm afraid to go outside without it.
Yes. I had almost similar experience myself. From then onwards I would put on sunscreen everyday without fail. It's a must!

Latest posts