Dream place to work or Job with a friend...

Glow

So i've wanted to work at The Bay since i was 10.
I just quit my last job and voila the bay started hiring seasonal.
So i sent in my resume and coverletter (and boy were they great)
And 4 days later no call back so I applied for Northern Reflections where my friends work.
Well guess who calls THE DAY I GET THE JOB.
the bay.
yeah
they want to group interview me ON THE DAY I START WORK.

Burn. My NR job is only seasonal unless I want to extend it, so im thinking of calling the bay (since they wanted me to anyways) and asking if there'd be any potential for post holiday jobs. Because, after all it is my dream place to work. But i'd feel rude leaving a job just after I got hired.

Shawna

My cousin-in-law works for the Bay in the furniture dept and she loves it. I'd give my right arm to work at the Bay in the cosmetics area. I don't care for who, just around the makeup.

Glow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
My cousin-in-law works for the Bay in the furniture dept and she loves it. I'd give my right arm to work at the Bay in the cosmetics area. I don't care for who, just around the makeup.

Yeah I talked about it with my friend who works there and my mother, and they both say that I should call them tommorow tell them i just got offered a job and then ask when they think they would be hiring after seasonal. I could use the NR job to build up experience and then apply to the bay. Afterall, im only 16. I think i would be one of the younger people, if not the youngest at the group interview.

Latest posts