Dupe and F&F Questions!

Mabelle

Ok! Soooo way back when it was LE i wanted "Pompous Blue" so badddly. I didn;t get it, and regreted it! I saw an fotd with it today and am totally lusting over it. Does anyone have any recs for a Dupe?

Now part two!

I'm trying to sort out my list for the f & f sale. Please let me know what you think of the following products. Which are must haves and which are skipable?

187 or 188 brush
209/210

What is teh diffrence between the 217, 222 and 224? I have the 217, do i need the others?

pink venus or pink feeeze
Dabling
Swish
Naked lunch
smut
paradisco
creme de violet
shroom
satin taupe
phloof!
brun (is this darker than embark?)
texture

naked pigment
pink bronze
violet

Lipglasses in
virgin kiss
peroxid
steal my heart
prr
under age
nymphette

plushglass in big baby, fulfilled, big kiss

Blush is peachykeen, coygirl, pink swoon (is this similar to dame?), frankly scarlet.

Thank you SO much. This is my collection (as of feb.) to refrence what i have. thanks again!

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f185/m...-house-129707/

gildedangel

Out of the 187 and the 188 if you have to pick one I would go with the 188 because it is more verstile. Out of the 209 and the 210 I like the 210 better, but that is just personal preference, they aren't THAT different. The 222 is skinnier than the 224 which is pretty big and fluffy, if you already have the 217 I would get either the 222 or the 224 but which brush depends on your personal preference. I hope this helped!

Mabelle

hmm, i think to get a feel for the those brushs i'll check them out in person. Thanks for your speedy response. I get so nervous when it comes down to making choices like this!!
001_unsure.gif

MrsMay

Here are my thoughts in bold:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
187 or 188 brush 187 brush - I use this daily!
209/210

What is teh diffrence between the 217, 222 and 224? I have the 217, do i need the others?

pink venus or pink feeeze - Pink Venus is horrible, totally skippable
Dabling - quite pretty, with good payoff
Swish
Naked lunch
smut - love this! A nice blackened brown/charcoal for cool toned neutral looks.
paradisco
creme de violet
shroom
satin taupe - this is a great colour but you may come across this in a palette, very versatile, but if you're planning on picking up palettes in the future I would wait
phloof! - one of my favourite colours for a highlight
brun (is this darker than embark?)
texture

naked pigment - very "meh" for me
pink bronze
violet

Lipglasses in
virgin kiss
peroxid
steal my heart
prr
under age
nymphette

Blush is peachykeen, coygirl, pink swoon (is this similar to dame?), frankly scarlet. - Pink Swoon is a nice blush for a hint of colour, I use this semi-regularly

These are just my thoughts - for reference I'm NW15-20, MUFE HD #115

Shadowy Lady

My thoughts in bold as well
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
Ok! Soooo way back when it was LE i wanted "Pompous Blue" so badddly. I didn;t get it, and regreted it! I saw an fotd with it today and am totally lusting over it. Does anyone have any recs for a Dupe? I wish I knew, I'm dying to find out too

Now part two!

I'm trying to sort out my list for the f & f sale. Please let me know what you think of the following products. Which are must haves and which are skipable?

187 or 188 brush - 187 can be used for foundation, pigmented blush and highlighter application. 188 is too small for foundation
209/210 209 all the way, I find 210 too small

What is teh diffrence between the 217, 222 and 224? I have the 217, do i need the others? if you have 217 already I suggest 224, it does a better job in blending than 222. I find 22 is better for crease application but you have 217, so get 224

pink venus or pink feeeze
Dabling
Swish
Naked lunch
smut - this is one of my favourite colours and looks great with brown, reds, pinks, purples, grays...you name it
paradisco - this one is a lil chalky, unless you don't mind that
creme de violet
shroom
satin taupe - def get this, staple for anyone
phloof!
brun (is this darker than embark?) I don't have Brun but I have Embark and I'm pretty sure I got it coz it looked darker
texture

naked pigment
pink bronze
violet - I have this but I wouldn't say it's a must have

Lipglasses in
virgin kiss
peroxid
steal my heart
prr
under age - gorgeous nude lipglass
nymphette - love this, on my second tube

Blush is peachykeen, coygirl, pink swoon (is this similar to dame?), frankly scarlet.

Thank you SO much. This is my collection (as of feb.) to refrence what i have. thanks again!

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f185/m...-house-129707/

I'm NW25-30 for reference, HTH

Twinkle_Twinkle

If you have the 217 and you could only get either the 222 or the 224, I would get the 222 because you can concentrate color better with it, and still blend it out with the 217, although having both would be ideal.

Mabelle

Ok, so im going to get the 187, the 224, 2x 15 pan, fix + and Vanillia pigment.

Satin Taupe is sold out online.

Is violet pigment comparable to any perm or recent LE shadow?
Is Da Bling close to Rose pigment?

Latest posts