E.LF´s nail polish?

shellygrrl

Staff member
I think they reformulated the polishes a couple months ago. I have a few from the original formula; they're pretty good. If nothing else, for the $2 price, they're worth a shot, and if you're not happy with a colour, it's not a total loss.

I bought almost every single shade when they were a dollar. I didn't like the formula of the white, but finding a good white is always hard (thank goodness for sally hansen) and the navy blue color wasnt very blue at all...more like black. But I very much like all of e.l.f's nail polishes. They do come out a bit thinner than other polishes but i use 2-3 coats and they looks just great. Last just as long as any other polishes I have. I have not tried the reformulated ones yet but plan on it as i have just placed an order from e.l.f this evening.

oh yea...The mints and the pinks are my favorites :)

dazzler143

I've tried their nail polish and I really like the product. The staying power is good and the one I tried is very pigmented. Lovely colors too :)

ShangJay

Yes I have tried them. They are pretty good. Not at all streaky, apply smoothly and have good staying power. Plus they have wide range of colours too.

tats

I think they are worth a try but I don't like them. They could be better now since they have changed the formulation.
I suppose you can't go wrong with what you pay.
I liked the application but it took forever for them to dry and they chipped on me really quickly, but they have a nice shade range though :)

Latest posts