Early Buzz

SmokeSignal16

Ok so UD is having a question and answer thing going on facebook right now. And here is a post I am all giddy over so far!!! :

Urban Decay Cosmetics Mattes, mushroom... it's all in the works. Now if only we could create doubles (maybe even triples) of ourselves.. we've got the next several seasons planned, HOLD TIGHT UDers!

2 hours ago · Report

So there is going to be in the future more matte eyeshadows and an actual Mushroom powder eyeshadow!!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Ok so UD is having a question and answer thing going on facebook right now. And here is a post I am all giddy over so far!!! :

Urban Decay Cosmetics Mattes, mushroom... it's all in the works. Now if only we could create doubles (maybe even triples) of ourselves.. we've got the next several seasons planned, HOLD TIGHT UDers!

2 hours ago · Report

So there is going to be in the future more matte eyeshadows and an actual Mushroom powder eyeshadow!!

Yay for a Mushroom powder eye shadow! Can they bring back AC/DC as well, and maybe some of the other older, discontinued shadows? I would be so happy.

perfectdefect

Mushroom was such a nice color in the book of shadows 2 palette. A stand alone would make tons of people happy. Now I wish they would bring Absinthe from book of shadows 1 out as a single. I would be all over that. More mattes is exciting they do mattes well.

sailordom

I was reading that thread, too! But I was wondering if UD was hinting at a matte shadow box because that seemed to be what everyone was asking for in terms of mattes....

I do wish they would mix up the colors in the shadow boxes a bit more. I only own two (Book of Shadows Vol. 2 and the Ammo box), but I have little reason to buy any others because they have all the same shades.
nonono.gif

Odette1303

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectdefect
Mushroom was such a nice color in the book of shadows 2 palette. A stand alone would make tons of people happy. Now I wish they would bring Absinthe from book of shadows 1 out as a single. I would be all over that. More mattes is exciting they do mattes well.

Mushroom is the perfect taupe, I've been hoping for this since the book of shadows 2 came out.
th_worship.gif

Christina983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
Hopefully, there'll be another matte palette!!!

or at least 2 types with the different colors!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopalives
I wish they'd bring back UV-B. Love the duochrome!

That's another one I would love to have.

SmokeSignal16

Make sure everybody checks out UD's Facebook and Twitter later on today!!! They are going to preview fall 2010 stuff!!!!
th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif

LMD84

a single mushroom sahdow would make me very happy. the picture of the little palette of brown shadows didn't interst me much though.

SmokeSignal16

Fall '10 is going up for sale on June 29th. I can't wait to see what those eyeshadows are going to be, they swatched awesome without a primer!

moonrevel

I am loving the new lashes they posted on Facebook today. Now if only wearing fake lashes didn't annoy me so much (I am a committed glasses wearer!), then I could wear them and be awesome!

marajode

The Naked palette will be mine midnight the 29th.
I love, love the idea of having these shadows in one palette. I am exciteeeddd!

yahoo.gif

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Just double checking...is the new neutral Naked palette gonna be LE??

It will actually be perm!
th_DANCE.gif

shy_makeup_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
I am loving the new lashes they posted on Facebook today. Now if only wearing fake lashes didn't annoy me so much (I am a committed glasses wearer!), then I could wear them and be awesome!

I wear fake lashes all the time, and I wear glasses 99% of the time
greengrin.gif

Latest posts