Eastbound and Down (HBO)

MACLovin

Is anyone else watching this show?

OMG, it's hilarious!
Will Ferrell is an exec-producer, you can definitely tell just by watching. Even if you're not a fan of Will Ferrell's movies, it's a funny damn show.

This is one of very few shows the boyfriend and I can sit there and watch, and be laughing our asses off about 90% of the time.

It's about this washed up, arrogant, foul-mouthed major league baseball player who moves back to his hometown in N. Carolina. He moves in with his old best friend and his wife and kids, and gets a job at his old high school as the phys. ed coach. Hilarity ensues. Definitely check it out! It's on Sundays at 10:30pm on HBO.
yes.gif
You don't really need to be a baseball fan to like it either, because i'm really not, but this show is the shit, haha

HBO: Eastbound & Down

MAC_Pixie04

LMFAO is all I can say! I love this show lol it's so funny. I love his horrible mullet and his foul mouth.

Danny McBride is the best, hands down.

MACLovin

^I agree! I love Pineapple Express, Tropic Thunder... he's effing hilarious.

Oh, and I can't forget Superbad, of course. That's where I got my username from, hahah.
tong.gif

carandru

This show is pretty hilarious.. Omg, when he woke up that girl in the middle of the night b/c his broken bat sold for $7on ebay... I couldn't stop laughing. What did he call it? The internet machine?
lmao.gif

Latest posts