Escape From Death into Fire-Eyed Divaism....(photo intensive)

Colorqueen

I have had a terrible time the last two years with people dying that have been special to me (like over 20 people). For a short while, I had a repreive, but the last few weeks have been rather tough.

I found out my best friend growing up (friends for 20+ years) is dying with a brain tumor and I can not seem to get her address to write her- and the pressure of time is really hard.

Another family friend suddenly ended up almost gone with a brain tumor and my daughter is very fond of her. She used to love to visit her and her husband, but when he dropped dead unexpectedly, it was hard on my daughter. She still does not know about the friend, and I am not sure how to tell her.

Add that to a whole other drama with Mother in law in the hospital and now out, which is very stressful......

I needed to escape.

So, this past weekend, I decided to pretend I was a *diva* and go all out with the look. My husband and I went out or a simple appetizer and ended up walking into an unexpected show with a fabulous jazz band. IT was like a little tiny night of fantasy.

We met a couple who had such fun talking that we were there until 3AM- something I rarely do anymore.

These photos are all marked, but I forgot to add that I used DELINEATE FL from MAC under my eyes. Quite a few things from my Moonbathe collection.

So, here are the photos, have fun looking! I took more than usual, because they all seemed so blurry, but hopefully you can see well enough.

Here is a full shot for fun to see what my dress looked like.

Oh yeah, and I am having a riot with my first human hair wig that I actually love to wear- it was an unbelievable deal at only $29 with no shipping, and I can curl it and play with it- lots of work to upkeep, but a nice choice to have when I want to get really dressed up. Usually human hair wigs look like a rug and they are not my cup of tea at all.

This one was a rare find and for a rare price too!
greengrin.gif

specktrareddress5.jpg

Specktrareddress1.jpg

specktrareddress2.jpg

specktrareddress3.jpg

specktrareddress4.jpg

specktrareddress6.jpg

specktrareddress7.jpg

Janice

Re: Escape From Death into Divaism....(photo intensive)

It's great to see you back in action again!
wavey.gif
LOVE the first photo! I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch, but I am happy to hear you had a small repreive with a night of fun and social interaction with new friends.
smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

I am so totally in love with your SHOES! OMG. LOL. I also hate to hear that you are having a rough time,.. but honey you are looking great despite that!

entipy

My goodness! I'm so sorry you've gone through so much.
ssad.gif

Your hair is... Oh.. my... god... I LOVE your hair! It's SO gorgeous!!!
Oh, and I opened this up, and my male co-worker said, "WHO is THAT??? She's damn good lookin'. I love those eyes." LOL

jenNpaci

your dress is lovely and such a flattering color! I really love the look sort of neutral but with a POP! just keep smiling!

Krasevayadancer

I am sorry to hear you are having such a rough time with things. It must be awful but I hope your brief outing will not be a rare occurence. You look beautiful
smiles.gif

amietron

That dress looks so great on you! The color is perfect!

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
It's great to see you back in action again!
wavey.gif
LOVE the first photo! I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch, but I am happy to hear you had a small repreive with a night of fun and social interaction with new friends.
smiles.gif

Thanks, Janice! It was a really unusual night. Nice to get out and feel special too- with nothing going wrong that night either!

Great to be back too, btw.
smiles.gif

hotpink1326

Sorry to hear of your tough times... atleast things can only go up from here right?
winks.gif

You look beautiful though and your eyes are awesome!!!!

TIERAsta

I'm so sorry you've had to go through so much lately. I'm glad you finally had a night, if even just one, of escape. Just believe in your heart that you can make it, that always seems to work for me
smiles.gif

Oh yeah, and you look beautiful!!

lvgz

Quote:
Originally Posted by alurabella
I'm so sorry for all you've been through.
ssad.gif
On the plus side... you look fabulous!

i agree. you look great. im sorry also!

Amaranth

Might I say that you look hella sexy
smiles.gif
eyelove.gif
(That emoticon just made me sound creepy...but that was not intended). I love that colour of lipstick on you, it really lets those eyes stand out.

And I'm sorry to hear about the hard times, hopefully you've met your lifetime quota of bad stuff so now you can get onto nothin but the good stuff

Juneplum

welcome back colorqueen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i missed your posts so much! you look fabulous! so sorry to hear of all the sadness
ssad.gif
(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

daisydeadpetals

You look absolutely stunning! The moonbathe collection really compliments you
smiles.gif

And I'm sorry to hear about your loved ones
ssad.gif
Stay strong, you'll get through this

msmack

HOT HOT HOT LADY! Hope the rough patches smooth out soon... but like the rest of the gang said... YOU look fab!

BlahWah

You definitely fit into Diva shoes with that look! You've got it all down, from your fabulous hair, gorgeous face and beautiful shoes. =D Sorry to hear life has been so stressful and painful for you, but I'm glad you were able to take a night out for yourself. On an entirely other note, you just moved Salsabelle up on my wishlist!

Latest posts