Estée Lauder gratis

twiztdlilangel

Can anyone tell me how long it typically takes to recieve gratis after ordering? It says to order by the 9th to get in time for Christmas but I ordered on the 21st and it hasn't been even picked yet...also how often does Estée Lauder do their classes/updates?

bellalatina

I placed my order for my gratis on the 17th of November and my order was just put in the "picking" stage of the shipping process on December the 5th. I'm not sure how long the picking process takes but i'm assuming it shouldn't take too long. Also as far as the classes (or school as they like to call it) it only comes around when they are launching a new product and they want to teach you about it. You can also sign into the gratis website every month and theres updates for us to read about and take little quizzes based off the the information you read. I hope I answered your questions.

bellalatina

Can someone update me on this ? I have no idea what gratis is!
If you work for Estee Lauder as a beauty advisor you receive a certain amount of money towards their products on a specific website (they call it gratis). Other cosmetic lines such as clinique has the same type of system for their employees.

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

Can someone update me on this ? I have no idea what gratis is!

If you work for Estee Lauder as a beauty advisor you receive a certain amount of money towards their products on a specific website (they call it gratis). Other cosmetic lines such as clinique has the same type of system for their employees.
Ohhhhhhh I wish :). Ty tho

bellalatina

Ohhhhhhh I wish
smiles.gif
. Ty tho
your welcome :)

bellalatina

@twiztdlilangel i finally received the tracking number so my order has been shipped. Your order should be updated soon!

twiztdlilangel

Great! Thank you so much! I love my job and this is such a great perk! I have completely fallen for Estée Lauder and think we can be under rated!

bellalatina

Great! Thank you so much! I love my job and this is such a great perk! I have completely fallen for Estée Lauder and think we can be under rated!
Yesss!!! i TOTALLY agree with you. Estee is a great brand and is completely underrated. People don't know that Estee Lauder owns most of the other cosmetic lines so they fail to realize that Estee has some of the best products. I love the skin care Estee offers it has completely transformed my skin and the makeup quality is amazing!!!!

sephoraddict

I placed my order on December 9th and it's scheduled to arrive Janurary 2nd. Crazy, but I can't complain too much since I'm getting stuff for free.

And my account coordinator said we're doing school in February! I'm so excited!

Latest posts