Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

katiekatxoxo

I had a really disappointing sale today... only spent $40 and got the last MAC brush cleanser ($8) the last Bumble and bumble shine spray ($12) and a mac pink hue perfume ($15).. That's all! There weren't any good deals on perfumes, I had no interest in the brush sets etc The stock of the sale seems to be dramatically smaller than it's ever been before! My charity bags basically all contained the miss piggy shadow and a brown lipliner in just my type -____- nightfall nailpolish or dark angel nailpolish were the free gifts when I went

novella

I hope they have more cleansers on Sunday. It sounds like many of you were disappointed. Sorry to hear that.

I will be going on Sunday.

Any Bobbi brown items. I have not read any posts about bobbi brown make up or even the cleansing oil

StarrySim

I hope they have more cleansers on Sunday. It sounds like many of you were disappointed. Sorry to hear that.

I will be going on Sunday.

Any Bobbi brown items. I have not read any posts about bobbi brown make up or even the cleansing oil
For Bobbi Brown - they had some cream eyeshadows, an interesting LE "Party" shimmer powder, and they did have both full size and mini ($4 table) cleansing oils. I'm sure there was more, but I just wasn't paying much attention to them. I should really branch out LOL

I went around 2pm, and it was the emptiest I have ever seen... no line up to get in, no line up to pay, warehouses very roomy not a lot of people. I saw a table of Bumble and Bumble hair products, generally $12 each for the regular size, I like their products but didn't feel like paying $12 when other salon shampoo was being sold for $3-5ish at the Shiseido sale last month. I left around 3pm, and the gift was the Smooth-365, and the charity bags were $5 for 2 Mineralize lotions.

baton

I just got back - the sale was good in some ways, and bad in other ways.

The bad - No charity bags, and I was checking out at 12:30 pm. They just had the mineralize lotions for $5 each. Considering they had great bags on Friday, I'm really really disappointed. The free gift was a GoodSkin labs Smooth-365 moisturizer. Also, the blush table was very slim pickings.

The good - Lots of fluidlines (including Blacktrack, Dipdown, Ivy, Avenue, Ash Violet, and maybe more), lots of mascaras (Mac, EL, Clinique, and even a Smashbox one). Good selection of palettes, but I didn't like the ones they had (Parlor Smoke, Evil Eye, Tone Grey, Leopard Luxe, plus random holiday ones). Brushes table was pretty good, I picked up a 234 for $15. Holidays sets were BOGO $35, if you like those. A few cremesheen glasses, which are a rare find at the sale.

The $4 table was average - they have Phloof and Plumage pro pans. No mini cleansers or makeup removers or Fix+ (except they did have EL mini m/u remover and BB mini cleansing oil).

I'm so so so disappointed about the lack of charity bags, considering it was noon on Saturday!

Edit: I just want to clarify. Technically, they did have "charity bags" but it was just a mineralize lotion.
Hey I was there at the checkout on Saturday around 12:30pm - same as you. I was totally disappointed about the choice of charity items which was just that face/body lotion. WTF??? Do they have a zillion bottles of these that they are trying to get rid of? I seems like every charity bag that sucks involve the face/body lotion.

Luckily the lineup to get in wasn't that bad around 12pm, I think it took around 10 mins to get in.

StarrySim

I went around 2pm, and it was the emptiest I have ever seen... no line up to get in, no line up to pay, warehouses very roomy not a lot of people. I saw a table of Bumble and Bumble hair products, generally $12 each for the regular size, I like their products but didn't feel like paying $12 when other salon shampoo was being sold for $3-5ish at the Shiseido sale last month. I left around 3pm, and the gift was the Smooth-365, and the charity bags were $5 for 2 Mineralize lotions.
LOL Those lotions - at least for you it was $5 for 2 lotion, not $5 for one, as it was for me. I was at the Shiseido sale too - I LOVE stocking up on my K-Pak products dirt cheap.

baton - actually, about 2 yrs ago in the summer they had amazing charity bags involving the lotions. They pretty much all had the lotion and a taupe brown pencil (really nice pencil, too), plus a nail polish, or eye shadow, or MSF, or lipstick, or a combination, 4-5 items total. They were a-m-a-z-i-n-g. I bought 8 that time and swapped them with others, so I ended up with a TON of different products. Those were the days..... *sigh*

katiekatxoxo

Well, those charity bags and free gift are at least better than what I got, though I guess that depends on everyone's personal taste. What time did you check out? Where was the MAC brush cleanser, I've never seen it there before.
I had never seen it before either! it was on the $8 table across from the $4 section and I got the last one.. I checked out around 11am on Saturday

baton

Next mac sale is from September 7-9, 2012. To the poster above, some tix can be found by asking your local mac/estee lauder sales rep or if that fails, you can try Craiglist or Kijiji.

iluvmakeup7

Next mac sale is from September 7-9, 2012. To the poster above, some tix can be found by asking your local mac/estee lauder sales rep or if that fails, you can try Craiglist or Kijiji.
heyy thanks
but i won;t be in town for the next sale when it happens :(
shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makeup Emporium

Just an FYI for anyone buying tickets on Kijiji or Craigslist. The colours of the passes are Tan for Friday, Lilac for Saturday and Yellow for Sunday. Hope that helps!!

katiekatxoxo

My haul:

$4
Mac pointed tweezers! (x3)
mini lipglass in bright & perky
2x Medium MAC Makeup Bags

$9
Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30

$10
Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray

$12 Buy One Get One Free
DKNY Be delicious juiced body lotion (x2)

$12
MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover

$15
Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre
Vintage Grape Blush Ombre
MSFN in Medium Dark
Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium Dark
Studio Fix in C4
Full Coverage Foundation in NW30
Gareth Pugh Beauty Powder in Elude

$20
MAC Face an Body in C4
Mac Face and Body in C5

$35 Buy One Get One Free
DKNY Be Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Caramel
DKNY Be Delicious Candy Apples Ripe Raspeberry

Free Gift:
MAC bronzing powder in Bronze

5$ Bags
Each came in Bags of two /:
Spice Lipstick
Morange Lipstick
Emerald Sea Powerpoint Eye Pencil
Barefoot Eyeshadow
Peachstock Lipstick
Handforged powerpoint eye pencil
Hyacinth Eye Kohl

I have extras of:
Spice Lipstick
Morange Lipstick
Barefoot Eyeshadow

Thanks for posting katie. Nice gift, but charity bags are just 2 now? :(

MAC bronzing powder in Bronze
5$ Bags
Each came in Bags of two /:
Spice Lipstick
Morange Lipstick
Barefoot Eyeshadow
Peachstock Lipstick
Handforged powerpoint eye pencil
Hyacinth Eye Kohl

I have extras of:
Spice Lipstick
Morange Lipstick
Barefoot Eyeshadow

katiekatxoxo

is it worth paying for the tickets to go to the sale?
I'd say yes for this sale.. they had a pretty complete range of mac face and body foundations and a bunch of new stuff in the blushes :)
Last time I only spent $40 at the sale so it really is a shot in the dark if it'll be worth it or not but things might be sold out tomorrow and a lot of the coveted items will be sold out for sure by Sunday but they had ALL of the MSFN but halfway through today they old out of one of the lighter shades.. they also had TONS of powder foundations in the blush section in a bunch of different colours and I was super pumped to find the full coverage foundation in there too!
They had a more condensed range of bumble and bumble, no tom ford that I saw, VERY limited range of bobbi brown/ Ojon but they had stuff from gareth Pugh until the most recent being lips and tips in the charity bags (spice lipstick) so lots of new stuff compared to last time :)

MzFit

Did anyone see if there was the emphais and scult or shader contouring duos?

Charity bags sound amazing!