Explain me Star Jones...

Willa

Hello my friends
wavey.gif

I never really watched The View, and the only thing I know about Star Jones, is that people call her Starzilla, she lost a lot of weight and did some Payless adds...

I was wondering what is the story about her??

fluffy.gif

Shimmer

she started way back on the view 9 years ago, and it wasn't so bad.
When she became engaged to big gay al, she basically pimped her wedding out for free stuff. I doubt they paid for anything for her wedding, as everything was gifted in exchange for publicity. People (gossip blogs really) got sick of hearing about it, and got sick of seeing her around, especially on her payless commercials.
Add in that she won't disclose how she lost so much weight (she was HUUUUUGE before whatever she used) and that she is very offputting in her mannerisms and it's just a trainwreck.
Throw in pissing Barbara Walters off on top of all of that, and yeah. It's a media frenzy.
smiles.gif

Shimmer

You should go to youtube.com and search for the video where she gets clocked by the football.
GOOD times.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
You should go to youtube.com and search for the video where she gets clocked by the football.
GOOD times.

LOL im going to view it now... lol i need a good laugh. omg im laughing just at the though of it. buwhahahahahaha

Juneplum

dude, WHO in their right mind pisses barbara walters off ON PURPOSE
icon_eek.gif
especially when u work in the entertainment industry! i can't STAND star anyway
th_rolleye0014.gif
i'm SO glad she's gone. now if the would only remove elizabeth, i'd be a happy woman!
lol.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88
It looks like she hits it with her hands lol.

I know, but she's all 'he knocked me OUT!'...so you KNOW it was funny. I SO wish I'd been there.
greengrin.gif

hyperRealGurl

Ahhhhhhhhhhh... that was so funny.. omg omg... now im searching for all the videos on Star Jones lol.... Love the one when she calls in to the view and is on speaker phone when Joy passes the note. and cuts her off. Omg i just about died laughing

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
dude, WHO in their right mind pisses barbara walters off ON PURPOSE
icon_eek.gif
especially when u work in the entertainment industry! i can't STAND star anyway
th_rolleye0014.gif
i'm SO glad she's gone. now if the would only remove elizabeth, i'd be a happy woman!
lol.gif

It'snot like she doesn't have a career to fall back on, she IS an atty.
smiles.gif

hyperRealGurl

Snap......Barbra Walters busted Star Jones out. Buwhahahahaha
she didnt leave b/c she didnt want to be there... ABC wasnt going to renew her contract. oh well Lifes a Bizzle. LOL

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
Snap......Barbra Walters busted Star Jones out. Buwhahahahaha
she didnt leave b/c she didnt want to be there... ABC wasnt going to renew her contract. oh well Lifes a Bizzle. LOL

True, but I don't think they should have made it sound quite like they did.
To say she was fired is correct, and really, who likes being fired from a job??

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
It's not like she doesn't have a career to fall back on, she IS an atty.
smiles.gif

exactly! i mean, they were handling it gracefully until she started the drama on tuesday by making her announcement without them even knowing. she obviously wanted to catch them off guard and did so.. i can't stand that woman!
th_rolleye0014.gif

lackofcolor

I am not a fan of it, and I never watch the show unless I am up and nothing else is on but I like Elizabeth! I was a fan of her's when she was on survivor.
Star is just annoying though, especially the whole not paying for her wedding to do product placement on the show for it.
And sooner or later al needs to come out of the closest!!

Juneplum

^ well, i've only watched a few episodes, cos i love barbara walters, and meredith viera cracks me up.. star just always came across SOOO full of herself especially after she married gay al and just got out of control after her "miraculous" weight loss aka gastric bypass... whatEVER!
lol.gif

Latest posts