Eye Makeup Remover

coconut

Hello everyone,

I need some recommendations for an eye makeup remover that effectively and quickly removes makeup, especially mascara, from the eye area without pulling out lashes. Even though my mascara isn't waterproof I tend to have trouble with this. The easier the better...i.e. wipes are better than something I have to put onto a cotton pad. I'd also like it to be as inexpensive as possible, preferably something I can purchase from the drugstore. Thanks!

Evey

I use the neutrogena eye makeup remover pads...they're gentle on the eyes but they remove eye makeup really well. =D

nunu

i use johnsons and johnsons make up remover wipes. i love it! its soo easy to use and takes everything in one wipe.

blindpassion

MACs Cleanse Off Oil for Eyes and Lips... my favorite product, granted you have to put it on a cotton pad... but I love it. MACs wipes are amazing too.

coconut

Thanks guys! Just wondering...do you use a makeup remover on your WHOLE face and THEN use your cleanser? Because it never seems like my cleanser is getting all my makeup off and I wonder if I need to be using a makeup remover cloth on my whole face first.

Ms.Amaranthine

I've only ever used one eye makeup remover. Almay's moisturizing eye makeup pads seem to work really well. I opt to use them in the shower because they're kind of oily. Maybe they're all that way, I don't know. Still, they leave my eye area really soft and they do their job.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconut
Thanks guys! Just wondering...do you use a makeup remover on your WHOLE face and THEN use your cleanser? Because it never seems like my cleanser is getting all my makeup off and I wonder if I need to be using a makeup remover cloth on my whole face first.

i use make up remover first (johnson and johnosns make up remover wipes) then wash my face with cleanser.

masad

lol..i think i would be a bad influence on you then!
because i use simple vaselline!!
works for me!!

Evey

The neutrogena pads won't leave you oily at all. I usually just wash my face in the shower with soap and a wash cloth then i use my cleanser. Seems to work for me.

blindpassion

I use MACS PRO cold cream cleanser... it's so soothing on your face, but its just a cream it doesnt have any expholiants or anything... and then I use a cleanser with beeds in it to take away dead skin (proactiv)