Eyebrow help!

kristina ftw!

If this is in the wrong place, I'm sorry, go ahead and move it!

I need some eyebrow help, haha.
This is how they look right now:
ehh10qq7.jpg

I don't do anything with them, I don't pluck or wax or anything, so this is how they grow naturally.
They look great from the side:
eye3dq5.jpg

but straight on they just don't look right to me.

This is how I would like for them to look:
eyebrowsrp6.jpg

Except more symmetrical and less badly photoshopped
winks.gif

Now, obviously I would have to fill in the inner parts closest to my nose, as there's no hair there, but would a professional be able to give me this general shape, or are my eyebrows just not "made" to be pretty?
ssad.gif

Please help, I'm absolutely clueless, and SO envious of all you ladies' beautiful eyebrows!

yupitzTara

you could try getting them waxed or threaded, and then shading them in. i just got my eyebrows done for the first time (theyre naturally thin) but getting them threaded made it look really nice, and when i shaded it in it looked even better. I recommend threading, because its really precise and you dont break out from it like some ppl do from waxing.I hope this helped you out a bit.

kristina ftw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yupitzTara
you could try getting them waxed or threaded, and then shading them in. i just got my eyebrows done for the first time (theyre naturally thin) but getting them threaded made it look really nice, and when i shaded it in it looked even better. I recommend threading, because its really precise and you dont break out from it like some ppl do from waxing.I hope this helped you out a bit.

Thank you, that was very helpful! Okay, sorry for the stupid question, but do you have any idea as to where I could find someone who does threading?
tong.gif
Again; I'm clueless. Go ahead and laugh, it's okay!

Mizz.Yasmine

it looks like u lightened them in the 2nd pic?i think ur shape is fab. maybe try bleaching them to a light brown so they are softer looking! i think thats what u want!

Latest posts