• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Eyeshadow: All That Glitters (Veluxe Pearl

geeko

Overall Rating: 5
Price: 3
Packaging Quality: 3
Would you buy this product again? Yes

General Comments on this product:

I tried doing a search in the reviews section for this wonderful eyeshadow, but i couldn't find. It's such a wonderful eyeshadow that I MUST write a review on it to rave about how good this is.

Firstly, I am usually not a neutral eyeshadow person, I usually like to go for bright colours such as greens, teals, blues and yellows. However, All that Glitters is one of the few neutral eyeshadows that i really love. The texture is like heaven...and the colour comes out a nice beige-brown (with some metallic sheen to it) on me.

It goes very well with other browns/bronze/neutrals such as woodwinked, mulch, sable, and naked lunch. I tried pairing this with woodwinked and hepcat as eyeliner..and it was really gorgeous. well definitely buy this again. Highly recommended to all. This eyeshadow will go well on both fair and tanned skin. For reference, i'm a NC20.

this is a pic of All that glitters together with some of my favourite neutrals
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c6...3/neutrals.jpg

DaisyPie

Overall Rating: 3
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? No

Seemed a bit hard to blend and was a bit too "orange-gold" for my skin tone. I wasn't that impressed with it.

Karen_B

Overall Rating: 4
Packaging Quality: 5

I instantly fell in love with this colour. It goes with so many other shades: I love it with Satin Taupe for a more neutral look, or you can pair it with purples like Trax or Parfait Amour for more a more colourful look.

ellesea

Would you buy this product again: YES!

I finally found a perfect "chrome" color! I've been looking for a gold that isn't brassy and isn't too light for my NC35 skin or two dark to contrast against my contouring shades. This is PERFECT! I also tried another one (I forgot the name...Woodwinked, maybe?) but it was too brassy. This one has a slight tinge of peach/pink in it which is absolutely perfect for my yellow-toned skin. I love this for the inner half of the eye to make the darker color on the outer side of the eye absolutely POP!

NicksWifey

Price [Value]: 5
General Comments on this product: I LOVE this e/s! It's one of my Holy Grail e/s!
It has such a beautiful peachy/champagne color that looks great. It makes my eyes pop. I think it would look beautiful on any set of eyes. When I first bought this last October, the MAC makeup artist told me that I should get this instead of repurchasing one of my old reliables, Honesty. I was glad I took her advice! I'm hitting the pan now and I'll need to stock up for more!

newlymaclover

Price: ?- bought of ebay
Packaging Quality: ?- bought as refill
Would You Buy This Product Again? YES!

General Comments:
OMG I LOVE this product!!! So far I've only used it as an allover wash teamed with Smashbox Digital- but I LOOOOOOOOOVE it!!! I got so many comments it was somewhat ridiculous.

Great shimmery shade, without too much shimmer, and I think would be great as a wash teamed with pretty much any shade.

silentkite

Price: 4
Packaging Quality: 4

I just got this colour, but I've had the chance to wear it a few times already. It can be used as an all over wash on your lid, or paired with other colours. I think of it as Woodwinked's younger sibling- lighter in colour but the same gorgeous texture and metallic sheen. They go beautifully together.

sheisfree

Price: 5
Would you buy this product again? Probably.

This looks beautiful on. I wear this one a lot with many different colors.

peace.love.mac

Would you buy this product again? Yes!

I really love this eyeshadow. I wear it all the time and I love how it can go with almost any other color. It's a great neutral eyeshadow!

916_chick

Would You Buy This Product Again: Yes

I Love This Eyeshadow. One Of My Top 5 Eyeshadow

BeautyMarked3

Packaging quality: 5
Would you buy this product again!: YES

Oh how i love this eyeshadow, i normally pair it with woodwinked. So simple yet pretty, a great colour for work and when you are in a rush

Mabelle

Price: 4
Would you buy this product again? yes

This shadow is so creamy and smooth. It is a gorgeous light neutral peachy cream colour. Easy to pair with most colours. Great on it's own. A must have

moopoint

This was my very first MAC eyeshadow purchase almost a year ago (since then I have spent oodles of money there) and I am sooo in love with it. It is neutral but kind of on the pinky/beigy side. It really goes with anything. Can be paired with other shades or swept over the entire lid for a "barely there" look.
Awesome!

Aubreyszepesi

Would you buy this product again? Yes!!!

In my favs palette. Very much recommend!

beautygambit

Overall rating:5
Price value: 5
Buy again? YES

Love this color! This is definitely one of my favorite colors and I highly recommend it! I love to use it all over the lid and then use a brown like Folie or Mulch in the crease. It's gorgeous!

MakeupForMommy

Overall Rating:5 Price:4 Packaging Quality:4 Would you buy this product again: YES Another one of my top 10 must have Mac shadows! When I'm can't think of what I want on my eye I always reach for this!!

elenaa

most wearable eyeshadow