• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Eyeshadow: Amber Lights (Frost)

user2

Overall Rating: 5
Price [Value]: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

General Comments on this product:

Like MAC writes on the website it’s a golden peachy brown with golden shimmer!
I really adore this shade! It was my second MAC e/s ever and it was the first one which show a little bit of the bottom of the pan!
This e/s is definitely a keeper in my collection!
It makes my blue-grey eyes pop from here to nowhere!
It’s a Frost texture!
It’s a color which should be a basic e/s in every MAC collection!!

sassy*girl

Overall Rating: 4
Price [Value]: 4
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Maybe

It's not a shade that I usually reach for, but it is very nice. A lot of people like to pair Amber Lights with Cranberry. I've tried it and it looks pretty good! The texture is nice and you don't have to use too much just to get some colour.

bluegrassbabe

Overall Rating: 3
Would you buy this product again? no

This shade appears to be a brassy orange on me, NC30. I can make it work by using sparingly and blending into other colors. I do use occasionally, but its so much work.

starlight502

Price: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes.

This shadow sat around for a while until i got woodwinked and then it got used EVERY DAY! I have found a new love for this shadow with my pinks and browns.

xiahe

Great pigmentation and it's a nice "amber" color. However, Milani makes a shadow just like this called Sun Goddess for only $2.99 @ CVS.

Shawna

I never would have picked out this colour for myself. My mom had it on one day and I decided to try hers. I went and bought it the same day. It looks amazing with bagatelle or woodwinked. It is a really pretty amber colour and adds a nice touch of warmness to my pale skin. I get compliments every time I wear it. A definite repurchase.

PreTTyAnGeL

Price: 4

Very versatile color that i use with my browns, greens, and plum looks. Its a frosty gold/amber color. i must say that 95% of the time i use it on my inner crease and lid. I rarely use it for my whole crease.

user4

General Comments on this product: I love this color... mark my words... u need this color!!! it's such a pretty color cuz u can use it for a more neutral look or pump it up for an amazing more dramatic look!!! such an awsome color!!!

mima

Would you buy this product again? Yes!

This was one of my first shadows, and I bought it with Cranberry. This combination really is stunning, especially on dark skinned girls with brown eyes. I have lost count of the number of compliments I've received. I think the texture of this shadow is really easy to work with -- my brushes easily pick up pigment and the shadow blends smoothly too. I also like to pair this rich golden bronze colour with goldmine, with freshwater and with lucky green. Recently I tried it with Living pink and fell in love. It is a versatile shadow, and a must have for tanned skin.

MKJoy

Would you buy this product again? Yes!

I LOVE THIS COLOR! It's such a pretty shimmery coppery color. I wear it with Romp as a bronzy look, and with Juxt & Humid to tone down the green a little, and next I'm going to pair it w/ Steamy and see how that works out! I use this a lot - it's a gorgeous color!

Ambi

Would you buy this product again? No

It's a nice "orangey" golden shade, surprisingly neutral on my very pale skin, I just don't think it's very versatile and I have trouble deciding what to pair it with so I usually wear it with just black eyeliner. It's really pretty though, quite an original shade.

Love Always Ivy

Price [Value]:3
Would you buy this product again? maybe

i love this color. the shimmery copper looks great on my C40 skin.
but unfortunately i just discovered Milani Sun Goddess, which is a great dupe for 1/3 of the price

AllThatGlitters

Would you buy this product again? Yes, if I hit the pan.

This is not a color I would ever have purchased on my own. It was suggested to me by a MAC MA who said it would look great with my blue eyes. It did! I usually wear retrospeck in the inner lid corner, amber lights on the lid and texture in the crease. Line with Teddy eye kohl and it makes a pretty, kicked up neutral eye.

jakluk4

Would you buy this product again? YES!!!!

One of the prettiest colors! Perfect for a neutral look. Paired with Tempting, this is gorgeous! My 13 yr old niece wants her 1st MAC eye shadow, and this is the color she chose! GORGEOUS!

mandragora

Would you buy this product again? Yes.

This is gorgeous and so versatile. Great texture and color payoff.

Danapotter

Would you buy this product again? Yep!

General Comments on this product: I think this color gives life to all neutral looks. It looks great with Antiqued, Gorgeous Gold, Aquadisiac and Juxt!

REYNALD0C

Would you buy this product again? Why not?

I just got it today for a specific look! It looks great paired with sketch, cranberry and rule with a concealor highlighter!

Rene

Price (Value): 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes!!!

I love this color. This is my go to color. I wear it with Romp, Coppering, Cranberry. It almost goes with everything. It gives a neutral look. If that is what u r looking for.

nunu

Price (Value): 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes, if i hit the pan!

I love this colour it is sooo verstile. it looks gorgeous paired with goldmine. its very easy to apply and has great pigmentation!

ladynpink

Price (Value): 4
Would you buy this product again? yes

this is an awesome color...very light, but goldish too!!