• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Eyeshadow: Amber Lights (Frost)

tomodachi_usagi

Overall Rating: 5
Price (Value): 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? yes

omg i love this with coppering.. i was just strolling through mac looking for a red nended up with coppering and thought wat could i use this with.. went straight for amber lights n never looked back. you can use this with almost everything actually, browns,greens,blues,pinks,reds,blacks.... endless

prettygirl

Price: 5
Would you buy this product again? Not sure yet.. since I haven't used it.

I just got it.. and have read very good reviews on it. It looks beautiful in my palette

Ms.Maybelline

Price [Value]: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

I like this color a lot. I usually pair it with coppering.

dominichulinda

Would you buy this product again? Yes

Can I say amberlight and my eyes are a mad match in heaven?...lol ...Its funny this was one of my first purchase 4 years ago..and I never looked back..(I'm wearing it now)..Amberlight can basically go with anything...from parrot, trax, woodwinker, mulch..this list never ends...this is a def. universal color that will give warmth to any eyes

cupcake_x

Overall Rating: 4
Price (Value): 4
Would you buy this product again? I doubt it

The color is nice, and I'd love it on someone else. It's way too orange-y to suit me.

AllisonWeaver

Over all rating: 3
Price (value): 2
Packaging quality: 5
Would you purchase this product again?: No

General comments on the product
: This shade is a very orange, bronze color. I'm an NC20, and I think it looks awful on my skin tone! I do use it on my friend who is about an NC45 or NC50 though, and it's a very pretty bronze shade on her.

Rhapsgirl

Over all rating: 5
Price (value): 5
Packaging quality: 5
Would you purchase this product again?: Yes
I got this today and tried it on, it looks really good, I love the slightly golden/orange tint to it.

maketotheup

Overall Rating: 3
Price: 4
Would you buy this product again? No

General Comments on this product:
The color is so beautiful in the pan but when I apply it on my lid it is just too orangy. The color feels very silky and easy to blend.

Mabelle

Price: 4
Would you buy this product again? yes

this is a must have. applies so creamy. STUNNING colour. i could not live without it

moopoint

Overall rating: 5
Packaging: 5
Would you buy again? Yes.

I get compliments every time I wear this shade. Twas my first MAC eyeshadow purchase. It's beautiful, I love how orange-y bronze-y it is. Looks amazing paired with cranberry or espresso.

Tiana Le-She

Overall rating: 5
Packaging: 5
Would you buy again? Yes

This was my first eyeshadow from MAC probably about 8 or 9 years ago when I was a senior in high school lol....I absolutely adore this color. I personally like to wear it this way. It looks so beautiful :) I really think of princess jasmine when i wear this!!!

Base: soft ochre
Lid: Amber lights I also like to put a little on my inner lower lash line too!!!
Crease: Saddle and Cork mixed together
Blend in color for depth: Carbon tight outer V blended inward.

MacaholicAmy

I just got this colour recently and I wore it the whole of Easter weekend. I was at a retreat. I paired it with rice paper over painterly paint pot. I swear I have NEVER received so many compliments on my eyes in all my life. I have very very light skin and baby blue eyes. They really do make blue eyes pop.