• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Eyeshadow: Expensive Pink (Veluxe Pearl)

Kristen

Overall Rating: 5
Price [Value]: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Maybe

General comments on this product: I am freaking in love with this eyeshadow!!! I mainly bought this eyeshadow for it's name, but I was not at all disappointed by the colour. This colour was everything I wanted out of melon but couldn't find. The texture, colour and everything else is fab. I love it paired with goldmine and cranberry.

Sanne

Overall Rating: 3
Would you buy this product again? probably not

this is a pretty peachypink, the texture is VP. I don't know why but I end up not using this color a lot, it kinda makes me look ill when I don't use a non-pink color with it... I guess I'm just weird

Hikaru-chan

Price: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

I like this e/s but I can't see any pink in this just gold and peach.
Goes on smooth as it's a Veluxe Pearl.

samtaro

Price [Value]: 4
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes!

I Love LOVE LOVE this eye shadow! It's a gorgeous pink with gold shimmer, and it's my favorite shadow to wear on a night out. Give it a try!

Colorqueen

Overall Rating: 4
Price Value: 4
Packaging Quality 5
Buy again? No

I really like this color- a warm peachy pink with goldish shimmer. The Veluxe Pearl formula is the best of the MAC shadows, but still does not compare to the pigments which I use constantly. I must say that this is also the closest thing to pigment from the MAC shadow line in staying power and pigmentation too. Lasts on me well for a few hours with a good base, whereas pigments last on me all day.

This makes a nice blush if applied very lightly, and also nice on lips with gloss over it. Nice versatile color.

pumpkincat210

Overall rating: 5
Price (value): 5
Buy again? yes

I like this so much.. I too bought it more for the name than the color. But behold, it worked! Now I use it with Swish.

user4

Would you buy this product again? oh yeah

This color is beautiful and its one of the only pinks that actually works really well for me...

DeyeAenE

Price [Value]: 4
Would you buy this product again? yes

i love this pink it goes on smoothly and i love it with sushi flower another pink favorite.

Whitney Costner

General Comments on this product: This is my favorite MAC eyeshadow! It's great and very versatile. Goes on smooth and looks just like it does in the pot!

Shanneran

i love pairing expensive pink with bagatelle.. they look great together... its a very beautiful pink.. i think its a very underestimated shadow

JJones

Packaging: 5
Would I buy again?: Yes

Really nice color. I love it as a wash on the lid, with haux in the crease and ricepaper to highlight.
Goes on smooth and is very versatile.

BeautifulHelena

Overall Rating: 3
Would you buy this product again? No

I like this color (pink with golden shimmer) a lot, and the Veluxe Pearl texture is amazing, but sadly enough I cannot make it work for me. Pinks tend to make me look sick or like I cried the whole night, not matter what I try...and this one is no exception

Classic Beauty

overall rating: 5
Price value: 4
Buy again? I don't know.

I dont use this a lot, but it is a very pretty color. It's a bit too frosty though. I'd recommend it though for tan girls.

sweetramona

Would you buy this product again? Definitely

I love this eyeshadow to pieces - I can wear it alone for a day I wake up late, or really dress it up. It looks great with apricot pink pigment, shroom, sketch. My new fave!

CrimsonCountess

Would you buy this product again? YES

I would say this is one of my top favorites. I cannot be without Cranberry, Satin Taupe or this shade.

Masucci

overall rating: 5
Price value: 5
Buy again? Yes

I love it. It's a very nice color that works well with other colors in my palettes. And it's a pink that looks good with my skintone. Gotta love that.

Lady_MAC

Buy again? Yes

One of my two first shadows, and I just love it. I used to claim that it was ill nameed considering it looked more gold to me, but once I looked at it in natural light, I could that it is indeed pink. The application is just oh so smooth.

misslilith

Buy again? Yes Yes Yes

Definitely one of my favourite shadows and it was one of my very first MAC eyeshadows. You can combine it with goldmine, in living pink, sushi flower... very versatile! I would describe it as a gold with pink aura (try to look at it from different perspectives)

charismaticlime

The MA at the MAC counter said this colour would look good on my asian skin, but when I brought it home, I found it looking more orange than pink. Nevertheless, it's a beautiful colour that goes on with ease, and I find myself liking it more and more everytime I use it.

stillsoawesome

Price [Value]: 3

I love the texture of this eyeshadow and it has great staying power but out of all eyeshadows it shares its 15 space palette with it is by far the least used. Occasionally I can get it to look nice with my other shadows but I have a hard time finding things in my collection to pair it with without making my skin look sort of... blah. I say I might buy it again because it is a great shadow, but I probably don't use it enough to need a new one.