Eyeshadow ideas for bridesmaid dress

lola336

New member
Ok so i have yet another wedding to be in..grr....

Here is the dress..now I dont normally wear brown so Im not sure what color e/s to do for this. I was thinking either something like a smokey eye with dark browns, or somehow implementing copper sparkle..or even using colors in the orange family like coppering. The flowers will have orange tones to them...very fall.
I was also thinking mixing it up and using like casino and brown or even a green for the crease...but i think that may be too drastic....

I dont want something too neutral since it wont stand out in pictures....

Any ideas? HELP! hehe...thanks!!
:)

BTW, im nc35, brown hair and eyes...little tan left over..lol thanks1

 

lola336

New member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
i like the smoky eye idea!!! it's the classiest way to go in my opinion!!!

yea i love smokey eyes too...but im not sure what colors to use for it...i dont have too many dark browns....grrr...what do u think?
 

PrimpinKitty

New member
First off, the dress is beautiful! You are lucky the bride has such good taste! I would do a gold/brown smokey eye if i were you, green would be pretty but I just love gold!
 

user4

New member
im gonna agree with primpinkitty... brown/gold would looks awsome with that dress!!! green may distract a bit, but gold is always a nice touch...
 

lola336

New member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
im gonna agree with primpinkitty... brown/gold would looks awsome with that dress!!! green may distract a bit, but gold is always a nice touch...

yea i agree with you guys...hmmm...maybe an antiqued combo with white wheat...hmmm...copper sparke over for some shine...hmm will have to try...thanks guys!
 

mac_obsession

New member
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimpinKitty
First off, the dress is beautiful! You are lucky the bride has such good taste! I would do a gold/brown smokey eye if i were you, green would be pretty but I just love gold!

ITA that dress is gorgeous!!


I personally would go with melons, deep greens or coppers..they seem to go really well with browns.
 

lola336

New member
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
ITA that dress is gorgeous!!


I personally would go with melons, deep greens or coppers..they seem to go really well with browns.



thanks! its a nice dress..i just wish it wasnt brown :-(
its not a personal fave..but oh well.


hmm..i think i will do a copper/gold look and a brown.melon look....ill try to take pics..lol....(i always come out terrible in pics) thanks!!!!
 

Latest posts

Top