Eyeshadow & Lipstick Recs

Dark_Phoenix

I really love the texture and color of Shirley Manson's eyeshadow/eyeliner in this picture and also the lipstick she's wearing.
Anyone know what they are or similar products?

(click to enlarge)

knoxydoll

Her eyes look like black glitter on top of a black base (like blacktrack), it's really pretty. I think a dark purple with dark purple glitter would look amazing too. Just the concept of the dark with the same shade of glitter on top is very intriguing to me. Unfortunately I can't recommend a black glitter because I don't think MAC has one and I don't really know about any other glitters.
I really love that lipstick colour. I'll have to keep an eye on everyone elses recs for this.

MACATTAK

Definitely use a lot of Blacktrack like Knoxy said. To me it looks like silver glitter on top of the liner, so I would use Mac Silver glitter, or if you want a black one Mac makes a Black glitter. Don't know about the lip though.

Kuuipo

Oy vey! She looks like the lovechild of Wynnona Judd and Marilyn Manson! (or the logo on Panda Express....) I've seen a thick black glitter liner at the Lorac Display in Sephora.

Latest posts