• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Eyeshadow: Nylon (Frost)

AllThatGlitters

Overall Rating: 5
Price [Value]: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

This color is a very bright white icy gold shimmer. It is a frost finish that is nicely pigmented and easy to blend. This color packs a lot of punch so use it with a light hand.

thebreat

Overall Rating: 4
Price [Value] : 5
Would buy again? heck yeah!

This is one of my new favs. It is the perfect highlight. I think it fits well as this, because you can use it lightly and get a subtle hint of light, or you can put more on and really frost things up! It is a very versatile frost/highlight that has just the right tones in it to work with a lot of skin types.

AllisonWeaver

Over all rating: 5
Price (value): 5
Packaging quality: 5
Would you purchase this product again?: Yes

General comments on the product: Nylon eye shadow is a great high light color, with a yellow/gold tint (the MAC web site swatch is fairly accurate). Nylon is part of my favorite eye shadow look (with Rice Paper and Soba), I use it constantly! Also, the eye shadow is highly pigmented, so it will last a very long time, and it stays put on me all day. I recommend this eye shadow to any one, regardless of skin color or make up style.

MrsMay

Overall rating: 5
Price: 5
Packaging quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? YES!

Nylon is my HG eyeshadow! This is a highly frosted pale gold and has a fantastic colour payoff. I have just hit the pan on my first Nylon and have already bought a backup.

I love pairing this with Gold Dusk on the lid and Gold Stroke in the crease, but this beautiful eyeshadow works well with almost all of my eyeshadows!

cupcake_x

I love this- it's a good highlight or a color to use on the lid with or without another color. I can play it down for everyday or play it up for nighttime.

abbyquack

Comments: Beautiful color, looks like the inside of a banana! haha. But I absolutely love this color, it has that hint of gold and goes well with pretty much any color!

Emi-lyn

Would you buy this product again? Yes!

Nylon is very nice e/s for highlighting. The color is very nice shimmery pale gold.

russia1000

This is my everyday highlight. I love this colour.

zzoester

So strong and pigmented. The PERFECT highlighter.

MissMochaXOXO

Would you buy this product again? Yes.

Beautiful pale, frosty white-gold. I get major compliments whenever I wear it- which is pretty much everyday!Best MAC shadow ever.

Mabelle

Price: 4
Would you buy this product again? YES!

This is my HG highlight. I wear it almost everyday. It works so well on my pale skin it is unreal. It blends SO well. Beautiful gold/yellow sheen to it. It goes with almost every colour out there!

thiscarmen

Would you buy this product again? Yes!

I love this colour! Amazing as browbone or inner corner highlight, but also can be used on the lid for an all over colour. Pigmentation is amazing.
Also can be used as a cheek highlight if you are lacking one.

Rioselva

This is very frosty. I made the mistake of using it as a wash once. Not good. On me, it's best as a highliter color.

MakeupForMommy

Overall Rating:5 Price:4 Packaging Quality:4 Would you buy this product again: YES I love this color for the inner year duct! It just beightens up my eyes. Just a little bit of this makes the whole eye brighter.