• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Eyeshadow: Pink Freeze (Frost)

dangerousmuffins

Overall Rating: 5
Price [Value]: 4
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Definitely YES!

MAC website description: Bright pink with icy metallic shimmer. Their swatch color doesn't do it justice, though.

This e/s is very true to the description on the MAC website. It is very frosty and could see why people might not like this e/s. Pink Freeze goes on well (starts out sheer, but can build upon it) and blends well also. I never used it as a highlighter, but could see someone doing so. It's just a cute, pretty color; very shimmery and light.

It's actually one of my favorite colors. I usually use this color with Melton Mauve as my everyday look actually. I'm NW20, BTW.

pumpkincat210

Overall Rating: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

This is a great color. Its a light icy pink, but it shows up great. I like to use it with creme de violet, trax, sketch, beauty marked, budding beauty, steamy, parrot. It goes with a lot of things and blends easily.

geeko

Overall rating: 4
Price: 4
Packaging quality 5
Would u buy this product again? Yes

This is a pretty good colour to work with. It's easy to blend. I usually pair it with my pinks or purples such as Living pink or parfait amour and other purples. This is not really a pink colour. IMO it's more of a light lilac when applied rather than pink. I minus one point because i don't reach for it that often as compared to my other eyeshadows.

Incredible

Packaging quality 5
Would u buy this product again? Heck Yessss

I absolutely adore pink freeze. I got it in my eyes x11 palette and didn't use any of the other colors but pink freeze at first. It's almost bluish when paired with some colors. Super frosty! I love using it in the inner corners of my eyes!

Damfino

Overall Rating: 4
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

One of my first MAC eyeshadows! I have a thing for pink eyeshadow, and this was one of my most loved & used eyeshadows a few years back. Now that I'm a little older it's a bit too frosty pink to wear all the time, but it really is a pretty shimmery shade. Is great when used sparingly, or you can even load up on it for a great Pamela Anderson eye as a base
Great with Swish.

beautygambit

Packaging: 5
Would you buy again: Maybe

This color comes off more of a white than a pink on me. It is SUPER frosty/shimmery. Can definitely be used in the inner corners of the eyes or as a highlight.

Ambre Tucker

I eally want this color i think after reading the reviews a trip to mac is in order unless someone wants to sell me theres :p

lovelyeyes21

Overall Rating:4
Price:4
Packaging Quality:4
Would you buy this product again: YES

I love this light pink color.I use it as a highlighter on my eyes since its so light