• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Eyeshadow: Twinks (Veluxe Pearl)

Ambi

Overall Rating: 5
Price [Value]: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? YES!

MAC's site says "Dirty plum with gold reflects" but I am yet to see any plum or gold in it, just a hint of red, but it's the most gorgeous brown ever. Perfect versatile neutral color especially for a smokey eye, great liner when used wet, it really brings out the blue in my blue/grey/green eyes, this is the first shadow I've ever hit pan on and I haven't even had this for very long, definitely my favourite MAC shadow!

Lady_MAC

Would you buy this product again? Of course!

On days when I can't be bothered, or just don't have time for much makeup, I throw on some Twink, mascara, and I'm out the door.

I see it as a purple brown with a hint of pink. My boy toy HATES makeup, but doesn't mind this one. Twinks, my love

stillsoawesome

Would you buy this product again? Yes

This is my favorite brown in my palette! It has a gorgeous texture and its perfect for a smokey brown evening eye. It's brown but not blah brown, it has a hint of plum in it which makes it a little more interesting and glamorous.

tiramisu

Price: 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes! YES!!

I can't say enough good about Twinks :-*
I was recommended this by Ambi... (thanks sweetie!!) just a couple months ago and I've already nearly hit the pan... b/c this is a gorgeous shade for blue eyed gals, and I'd think brown eyes as well. As others stated, a great "bridging" color for browns/plums, definitely!!

Great neutral shade that's not so neutral (as in boring!!) This is a staple for me.

alien21xx

Overall Rating: 3
Price Value: 4
Buy again? Maybe

I've tried it a few times and while the color looks gorgeous in the pan, I find it goes on too red/plum for my liking. I prefer a much richer chocolate shade of brown like Mulch.

Margarita

Price Value: 5
Buy again? YES

I LOVE this colour, it is one my top 10s, and it goes with everything. Not too boring, and pretty and mysterious somewhat. I love it!

kaneda

Overall Rating: 3
Price Value: 4
Buy again? Not sure

I love the colour of twinks, think it looks so pretty in its package, but I find it really hard to blend and I'm not really sure what I can do with it sometimes. Due to these reasons, I don't use tit too often.

nettiepoo

overall rating : 5
price: 4
Package Quality: 5
Buy again : Hell 2 tha yeah !!

I dont know were to begin with this shade. I bought this with 3 other shades for a smokey look and it is beautiful !! Im NW skin tone and i wear this shade about every day with other e/s combos, it goes with bout everthing. Will def. repurchase when i hit pan and highly reccomend!!! Makes for a pretty liner esp lowere lash line as well.

thatssojessy

Would you buy this product again? YES.

HG product. This was one of the very first shadows I ever bought and it's so versatile. This is the one shadow that stays and will stay in my collection for years to come.

Aubreyszepesi

MAC's site says "Dirty plum with gold reflects" but I am yet to see any plum or gold in it, just a hint of red, but it's the most gorgeous brown ever. Perfect versatile neutral color especially for a smokey eye, great liner when used wet, it really brings out the blue in my blue/grey/green eyes, this is the first shadow I've ever hit pan on and I haven't even had this for very long, definitely my favourite MAC shadow!
couldn't agree more! Love it.