Face Chart Recommendation?

crissy22

Hi, for those of you who do face charts...

Can you tell me what type of paper is best for face charts? I know it's textured paper obviously, but any tips on a specific paper (brand) that you use? I have the face chart saved and want to print it to start practicing a lot of ideas I have in mind. I'm going to go buy paper, but I wanted some tips before I do
winks.gif

Thanks in advanced

Amaranth

I like using watercolour paper, it's really good at holding onto colour because it has such a coarse texture. There are a bunch of different kinds, and I honestly can't help you there because I get it from a local place that makes it's own paper. Just make sure it's not only of the extremely textured or thick ones, or else a) it will get jammed in your printer and b) it'll make your make-up all bumpy. The stuff I have sort of has a texture like construction paper, but slightly coarser.

Kiseki

I'd get some watercolor paper, 50% cotton, fine grain, the fine grain texture is enough for you to blend and mix eyeshadow and makeup. As for how thick the page actually is, it would depend on your printer. But you wouldn't need anything super thick, it's not like you're going to hang it on a wall. (Are you?)

Latest posts