Fake FAFI NEED Expert help

aLove4MakeUp

I tried searching for a similar thread but honestly couldn't find one. So, I apologize in advance if this is already on the forum. I don't buy MAC on ebay because I know there's so many fakes out there. I am, however interested in buying a makeup bag from the FAFI collection. I'm new to MAC so I'm not as good as many of you at spotting a counterfeit item. Especially if it's a makeup bag. I don't even know if counterfeit FAFI bags are out there. I'm just double checking. I found a few of them on ebay and wanted some opinions on their authenticity b4 I place my order. Below I've posted links to the ones I found on ebay. The first two are the small makeup bag and the last is the mini. I've never seen them in person so I honestly don't know what size is best to place in my purse for everyday use. What do you girls think?

NEW MAC FAFI SMALL COSMETIC BAG - eBay (item 220348901986 end time Feb-20-09 12:43:39 PST)

MAC Cosmetics~Clearly FAFI Small Rectangle Makeup Bag~ - eBay (item 230287357592 end time Mar-01-09 01:46:17 PST)

MAC Cosmetics~Clearly FAFI Mini Rectangle Makeup Bag~ - eBay (item 310042298749 end time Feb-11-09 12:48:48 PST)

I'd really appreciate any help you girls can give me

NappyMACDiva3

They all look like the real thing, but are priced very very high. I just purchased one from Birch Run, MI CCO for $12.25(for the small not mini) about 2 months ago. They had a bin full of FAFI bags. I would suggest calling your CCO if you have one near you 1st. Sometimes the CCO can even hold items for you(at least they told me they could). If I was going to the CCO I would check for you but I won't be that way for a month or 2 at least.

mac_addict.gif

aLove4MakeUp

I live almost 2hrs from the nearest CCO which is in the Woodbury Common outlet. I figured the makeup bag is something I could maybe find there but unfortunately I can't make that trip anytime soon
ssad.gif

redambition

the second and third items look like stock photos so you can't count on them. I haven't seen the bags counterfeited though, and the first one looks like the real thing.

as people have mentioned these ones are kind of pricey though.