fake MAC seller on CRAIGSLIST (vancouver, bc, CANADA)

eyebrowless

(click to enlarge)

some examples of the fake items (click to enlarge):

top: 24 piece brush set - selection of brush rolls - (whats described as) matte powder
middle: eyeshadow pallette closed - blush palette closed
bottom: lipliners - closeups of 187 brush

pictures of the brushes from the brush rolls - closeups of eyeshadow pots - "MAC Hello kitty palette"

These are definitely worth a laugh.
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THIS IDIOT YOUR MONEY!

originals and more pictures can be found at
https://plus.google.com/photos/106787703375258432860/albums/5859096108633496305?banner=pwa)

IHughes

Even though we may think they're very obviously fake there are many people who don't know and will buy them. My mum was very upset because she spent a lot of money on a limited edition MAC lipstick on eBay. I knew it was fake as soon as I saw it, it wasn't even a very good copy. My mum of course didn't know and I told her in the end so that she'd report the seller.

eyebrowless

i flagged the ad as soon as i saw it. i'm hoping other ladies do the same and heed my warning..
unfortunately we can't all look at the "counterfeit MAC" forum beforfe online shopping...

oh well

ct1980

it's so annoying when they put up these things that so obviously look fake to people that know, I feel bad for the people that don't know any better

mjG7

I have seen some pics of fake eyeshadows that would have def. fooled me! I am just starting to buy some MAC and have only bought from MAC counters and CCOs....

Latest posts