Fake?

kateisgreat

How does this look to you guys:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll..._BID_Stores_IT
I was going to bid on another one of her lipgelees (dame...) but decided to look at her other stuff first. Recently she has been saying a lot of her stuff was gwp..since when do you get mac gifts with purchase? also the label is crooked? Gimme your opinions
smiles.gif

BadPrincess

I looked real quick at some of her other things & they seem to be real. This one maybe a defect from the plant?? Being the tube/label is crooked, I'm sure that kinda of thing happens thats how we get cosmetics & other items as seconds. As for MAC having GWP, I know they don't give away GWP like other brands but they do make mini sets of different products from time to time so maybe thats what she is talking about.

caffn8me

I'd say it all looks genuine. I've been through her other listed items and can't see any problems.

Her location is listed as Ajax, Ontario, Canada which is just over 15 miles from the Estee Lauder factory (which makes M·A·C products) in Markham. They have factory sales twice a year to staff and their friends.

Many of her other products are also produced by Estee Lauder brand companies - Estee Lauder and Clinique.

It's entirely possible that she buys from the factory twice a year. She may also have another source of products from the factory possibly including seconds. As BadPrincess points out, the printing on Lilacrush is misaligned but it looks otherwise genuine.

Chic 2k6

It's genuine, my Cool & Aloof lipgelee's label is wonky, i never realised it til i saw this thread haha and i got it from an MAC store

kateisgreat

I just bought a cellopink lg from her except... it doesn't have the name anywhere on it. compared it up and down and like you ladies said it's real...so i'm guessing this is just a factory mess up? i didn't pay retail for it on ebay at least and i don't mind that the name is missing :p

Latest posts