Feeling gorgeousssss lately.

chelseadawn

I need to start writing down the products I use! I believe this is Goldmine eyeshadow on the lid, not sure what is in the crease.

This was about as halloweeny as I got this year! Primary Yellow Chromaline, Rule, Orange, and probably a bit of Espresso in the crease.

Some kind of liquid liner, Carbon, Copperplate, Omega on top. MAC Liquidlast liner in Aqualine, set with Aquadisiac and Steamy. Minted Eye kohl on the waterline.

Blacktrack fluidline set with carbon for liner, Yogurt, Quarry, Haux, and a bit of Embark on the lid. Lips are just a little bit of Pink Fish lip conditioner, it was limited edition I think.

Marine Ultra Chromaline as a base, set with Atlantic Blue and Prussian. I finally found a good way to do lighter lips on myself without making them look dry and crackly! I put a little bit of MAC Prep and Prime Skin on my lips before filling them in with Naked Liner (limited edition from MAC) and then putting a bit of Slicked Pink lip gelee on top.

CC welcome! I'm expecting some exciting makeup in the mail soon, so I'll probably most more then!

JennsJewelz

I really love the look with yogurt and quarry! I'm going to have to try that one myself :) And such a gorgeous smile!

nychick1384

Very nice
cheerleader.gif

Latest posts