Fergie named new Viva Glam Spokesperson

jillianjiggs

th_remoteImage-61.gif
boooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Macnarsandlove

yuck
ssad.gif
I know she needs mac for her nasty meth face. i know this happened after gwen turned them down. not happy right now.

DominicanBarbie

Im a fan of her music and I love her style. So good for her. It's for a great cause.So does this mean there will be a new Lippie for VivaGlam? (Sorry I'm still new to M.A.C)

CantAffordMAC

eh. Don't like Fergie. That sucks lol. And I know 95% of MAC fans don't like her either.
you could tell she was the new viva glam spokesperson by looking at her new video.

Janice

My stomach just dropped. =/ Bleh.

I did begin to think it was true when my MAC contact didn't email me back when I asked her about the "rumor" back when this was first discussed.

Stormy

Ugh. She's gross. Of all the people MAC could have picked......Gwen would have been so much better and a better role model.

MAC_Whore

Well, I can't say that she would have been my first pick, but hey, I'll give it a chance. I like the part about the LE lipglass, though.
heart.gif

Thanks for the scoop, mariakyle123!

Hilly

Yall are hating on fergie, but I think she will make a great spokesperson. She appeals to young people, has a large following, and is a talented singer. I am glad she stepped up to the plate and is doing this great deed for MAC.

SeXy MAC LuveR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
Yall are hating on fergie, but I think she will make a great spokesperson. She appeals to young people, has a large following, and is a talented singer. I am glad she stepped up to the plate and is doing this great deed for MAC.

Yea I agree

caroni99

I don't have strong opinions about Fergie either way. I'm just excited about a new viva glam lipglass. Anything that allows we to buy makeup while supporting a great cause is cool by me.

*keeps fingers crossed for a truely wicked universally flattering colour*

gabi1129

i love her music. she reminds me of a tranny, i really dont know why but she does. she prob wasnt the first pick but not a horrible choice at all.

Evey

I like Fergie....I think she's very pretty. Good for her. Can't wait to see the makeup that's going to come along with it.

GreekChick

Damn, now, at my counter, we're going to have to pretend we're enthusiastic about her being a VGV person.

Latest posts