Fight on a Public Bus (not suitable for minors)

L1LMAMAJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oJ7z...er_profilepage

This is effing crazy. I hate how the video comments have so many racial slurs. It doesn't matter which side you're on, there is no need for racial slurs.

I think the bystanders could've done something to prevent the fight from escalating from a verbal to a physical one. I guess it's hard to actually do something when you're stuck in that kind of situation.

Manda-la

Wow that is really really bad. I mean it's just a seat, really. However I do hate when people are hogging seats, it is plain rude but I'm not going to yell at someone and use their race to bash them because I want a seat. It's stupidity. A guy started a fight one day when I was on my way to work. I had to run to catch my bus and I get on and this guy is yelling at this other guy because he was taking two seats. They started pushing each other and the larger guy got pushed into me. The bus driver told them to stop or get off. I saw the same guy on the bus two days ago taking his kids to school and he told off a lady for taking up two seats. I felt really bad for his kids
ssad.gif
Seriously now. This is why I hate people.

TISH1124

That crap is insane, most of the bystanders are looking like
shockt.gif
...But hell the Asian lady was like I may not know much English...But I know the word "Stupid" and your azz is ....That is C R A Z Y

L1LMAMAJ

most of the bystanders were actually instigating and telling her to hit the black lady. then the black lady hit the asian lady first.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
most of the bystanders were actually instigating and telling her to hit the black lady. then the black lady hit the asian lady first.

Thats crazy ...it was so much yelling and my 7 y/o was in the room so I had to hit mute after the 2nd Stupid...he was like
shockt.gif
They said a bad word....LOL....OMG...People I tell ya...

LatteQueen

I am sorry but that black lady was way in the wrong for putting her hands on the other lady first..that was totally wrong..First she's all mouth to the Asian lady and acting all tough and she throws the first punch and then gets the crap beaten out of her..real tough there lady..real tough..

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatteQueen
you don't mean to say 'YOU HATE PEOPLE' You mean to say 'YOU HATE WHAT PEOPLE DO OR SAY'...

wait what are you referring to? did i say that? *scratches head*

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Thats crazy ...it was so much yelling and my 7 y/o was in the room so I had to hit mute after the 2nd Stupid...he was like
shockt.gif
They said a bad word....LOL....OMG...People I tell ya...

haha how cute of your son.
smiles.gif
yea i should've totally put a warning to lower your speakers and tell all children to leave the room. lol

LatteQueen

of course there's going to be racial slurs on there..it's youtube.....all folks see is a chinese lady and a black lady and that equates to..GOOK AND NI**ER..that's all folks who go on there see..

LatteQueen

sorry I thought I clicked onto Manda-la's post to reply to her with that..don't know what happened..but it wasn't meant to you ..Her post was what I was responding to of her saying that remark..

ShugAvery2001

they were both two old to be acting in such a manner. but to be realistic how else should one act with someone yelling fuck you in your face

fights happen from time to time.. chuck it up to humanity.

L1LMAMAJ

reminds me the time my dad got assaulted by a couple of latino gang members. he was in chinatown and he witnessed the gang members tagging up the side of a public bus, he told them to stop and then they came over and start hitting him and kicking him till he fell down, then kicked him in his head a few more times. all the bystanders just watched, no one even called 911, my dad had to call 911 himself. my dad suffered from a concussion and ever since that incident, he has been more angry and has been taking anti-depressants.
ssad.gif

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatteQueen
of course there's going to be racial slurs on there..it's youtube.....all folks see is a chinese lady and a black lady and that equates to..GOOK AND NI**ER..that's all folks who go on there see..

yea it's inevitable and i hate it.

Mabelle

Lil'MAMJ, thats awful. Your poor dad
ssad.gif

I just dont understand people at all. What gives people the right to think that theyhave the right to tag something, and if someone tells them its wrong (heaven forbid anyone have some kind of morals!) they beat them up!!
Same goes with this woman. I hate seat hoggers too, but christ, its a seat!!! I dont want to sit next to a bitchy woman anyways. i'd rather stand. One day i was taking the bus/train to school. i had a shit ton of bags (filled with props for a scene we were doing in class). The bus was empty except for 5 people, so i took an extra seat to put my bags on. Then this girl comes on and asks me to move my stuff so she could sit. Now i was annoyed. really annoyed. it was 7 am and i didnt even want to do this project, and this lady HAS to pick my seat out of the 20 something available, but i gave her the god damned seat and moved all my shit to another set of open seats. Im not gonna argue with her and be crazy. Just like if someone didnt wanna scooch for me, yea, id be pissed... but im not gonna punch them.

I remember there was an incident a couple of years ago in my neighbourhood when a teenage girl beat up a very pregnant woman at a bus stop at night, with two fully grown men watching. they didnt do a damn thing. the woman had to ask the bus driver for help when he showed up.

people are seriously disgusting.

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
Lil'MAMJ, thats awful. Your poor dad
ssad.gif

I just dont understand people at all. What gives people the right to think that theyhave the right to tag something, and if someone tells them its wrong (heaven forbid anyone have some kind of morals!) they beat them up!!
Same goes with this woman. I hate seat hoggers too, but christ, its a seat!!! I dont want to sit next to a bitchy woman anyways. i'd rather stand. One day i was taking the bus/train to school. i had a shit ton of bags (filled with props for a scene we were doing in class). The bus was empty except for 5 people, so i took an extra seat to put my bags on. Then this girl comes on and asks me to move my stuff so she could sit. Now i was annoyed. really annoyed. it was 7 am and i didnt even want to do this project, and this lady HAS to pick my seat out of the 20 something available, but i gave her the god damned seat and moved all my shit to another set of open seats. Im not gonna argue with her and be crazy. Just like if someone didnt wanna scooch for me, yea, id be pissed... but im not gonna punch them.

I remember there was an incident a couple of years ago in my neighbourhood when a teenage girl beat up a very pregnant woman at a bus stop at night, with two fully grown men watching. they didnt do a damn thing. the woman had to ask the bus driver for help when he showed up.

people are seriously disgusting.

oh dear that's horrible! sometimes i feel so disappointed at people. then again on a brighter note, there are people that will show you random acts of kindness and it'll totally make your day. one time i was at newport beach with my friends, this middle-aged guy was backing out of his driveway and i was about to cross his path so he stopped, let me go, and SMILED. like a genuine smile. i wasn't expecting him to smile. I was expecting him to get all pissy cuz he had to let me go. i don't know why i'l never forget that but it made me feel really happy. haha

Latest posts