Finally pink cheeks!...and new hair

CuddleyBlossoms

Before:

Makeup: Select SPF15 in NW20, Medium MSF, Shimpagne MSF on cheeks, Blacktrack fluidline, Chanel Cils a Cils mascara in noir, Pure Vanity lipglass and Benefit browzings.

Now:

Makeup: Select SPF15 in NW20, Medium MSF, Pink matte pigment on cheeks, pinked mauve pigment on eyes, Phloof! on highbrow, Blacktrack fluidline, Chanel cils a cils mascara in noir, Benefit Browzings, Viva Galm VI lipglass.

Before I couldn't pull off pink cheeks as the colouring of my hair just made it look blah, however, with darker hair I can finally get my pink flushed cheeks

*grin*

All clickable thumbnails

CuddleyBlossoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
I love the pink!!!!!!!! I like it way better !

THank you *grin*

I am just over the moon I can have pink flushed cheeks. I was getting so bored of peach or golden colours.

It's pink, it really is pink lol.

Shimmer

LOVE LOV ELOVE the new hair.

And your makeup is fab as always.
smiles.gif

Caderas

wow, your hair is completely different! but in a good way ;]. i like the both the looks too. pretty natural and hot red l/s! and then the pretty pinks! beautiful

Sushi_Flower

When i saw the pic on Lush forum i was just thinking how lovely the blush colour looks! Like i said there, the whole new look is great!
How could i recreate that blush colour with a normal blush?

DanaB

your hair looks absolutely GORGEOUS!! i'm afraid to have dark hair (been a blonde my whole life) but looking at you, i wish i had dark hair!! looks so shiny and healthy. very nice!

Latest posts