First FOTD + New Hair

Babylard

I posted these on asianbeautyblog and i figured why not put them here as well. i am super lazy and nevr really post fotds. i took a lot of effort into doing this look, because i thought my roomate was gonna go take me out for drinks and desserts. instead, i got all sexed up to go to safeway and buy pie and ice cream lol boo

I'm using my crappy cellphone camera which seems to have washed out my makeup and didn't really catch the pretty purpley-pink sheen to the eyeshadow... not to mention the glitteryness! its darker and smokier and real life
smiles.gif
i specifically chose colors that had a pinky-purple duochrome for the effect.

CC is welcome!

Camera whore in all her glory

DSC00468.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00503.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

the last picture was when i just came back from walking in the wet snow/rain eeek. please mind the hair

What I used:

Face:
Meaningful Beauty Moisturizer + Eye Cream
Renewal/Defense Charged Water <3
Monistat chafing powder gel + Wellskin Barriere Silicone Skin Cream
Silk Naturals + Everyday Minerals Foundation (thank you abb enablers lol)
Sheer Cover Finishing Powder (just trying to finish it up, sheer cover blows)
Select Cover-Up NC20
Silk Naturals Yellow (on top of select cover-up under the eyes) and Green Concealer (on my cheeks for redness, it looks better than building up on the foundation)

Cheeks:
Sculpt & Shape Duo Bonebeige/Emphasize
Pearl Sunshine Beauty Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion <--- I had to climb over dead bodies to get this, since I am in Canada but this stuff is awesome!!! <3<3
Blurr from warm eyes delights palette (inner corner to 1/3 of eye)
Almond Icing from sweetie cakes (inner corner)
Restless from take wings quad (rest of eye)
Tickles from take wings quad (over restless)
Take wing + charred (outer V and pulled into the crease)
Nightsky softsparkle eye pencil
Embronzed glitterliner
Covergirl Lashblast + Plushlash

Brows:
Porcelaine/Browning Brow Shader
Clear Brow Set <--- I always tell people how much I love this!!! lol <3<3 If you don't have it, get it now!!! RUN!! don't walk lol
Ricepaper to highlight

Lips:
Honey B Lipliner
3N Lipstick
Sugar Trance Lipglass

i also just recolored my hair. what do you guys think? i am considering going back to browns/black near my natural hair color.

thanks for looking and ahve a beautiful day!
<3 Anna

gigglegirl

nice look Anna!!
take wings quad in action! nice to see!
I'm partial to dark hair myself as I have natural dark brown hair and highlights were expensive to keep up. SO lol i'd be saying go dark, but have to admit the blonde looks nice and will be definitely summery!!

c00ki312

ur so cute-pretty!

the blonde hair looks great on you. im asian too n when i go light brown, it turns my hair orange but urs doesnt look brassy at all and its blonde!

Babylard

thanks everyone!

@cooki312 are you just bleaching your hair? after you bleach, you have to use another color to tone the hair to what you want. the bleach only serves to lighten your hair. it can turn hair orange but if you leave bleach on until it gets to a blonde/yellow, and you dye it with a color, it shouldnt look orange. my hair gets brassy so i have to recolor >_<

thanks for all the comments! i wasn't sure what a flattering eyeshape would be, but i suppose what i am doing now is fine
greengrin.gif
sorry about the lack of color detail though ^_^

Latest posts