first FOTN on specktra!

kimmae17

hello everyone! I have posted before on mac_cosmetics on livejournal, but never here!

i did this pretty quickly while getting ready to go out and watching ferris buellers day off at the same time!

suggestions for how to take a good FOTD pic (the flash totally washes me out, and what to use to line waterline that STAYS would be greatly apprecieted, all other constructive critisism always apprecieted!

I died my hair darker, and i am still not used to not being blonder and tan! its so weird to me!

london090.jpg

london121.jpg

london120.jpg

this one is slightly more true to life. the rest i am too washed out

london114.jpg

london105.jpg

london116.jpg

london109.jpg

what i used

eyes - constructivist paint pot, base light paint
bobbi brown eye pearls in pink topaz
coco beach pigment
retrospeck
romp
smolder

face - YSL perfect touch foundation
ysl touche eclat
nars laguna bronzer
orgasm blush

lips - pinkocrasy chromeglass

meldamay

Your eyes look really pretty. I'm having trouble finding the perfect liner for my waterline too. The makeup artist at Mac today suggested Smoulder, but I will bought a Power Point Eye Pencil in Engraved. I'm crossing my fingers that it will work better for me.

entipy

You're SO pretty!
greengrin.gif

What kind of camera are you using? MissChievous has a camera tut posted somewhere here on Specktra. It helped me a LOT!!

As far as something to stay on your waterline... I know Carly (Specktra girl fantabulaire) uses both a L'Oreal HiP cream liner AND a pencil. She says the combo helps it stay longer. If I ever line my waterline, I just take my pencil with me for touch-ups throughout the day.
smiles.gif

kimmae17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le-Saboteur
Oooh, very pretty!

thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
You are gorgeous! I love your hair! Hope to see more from you!

I will try to be posting more often. i just never go out in the winter, so i dont do my makeup very often!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdepp_84
I love it! It looks so good on you!

thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
You look beautiful and your eyes are gorgeous!!

thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShear
Lovely!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
Fantastic job on they eyes!!!

Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mena22787
looks really pretty!

You are all so sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
very pretty

thanks!

kimmae17

Quote:
Originally Posted by meldamay
Your eyes look really pretty. I'm having trouble finding the perfect liner for my waterline too. The makeup artist at Mac today suggested Smoulder, but I will bought a Power Point Eye Pencil in Engraved. I'm crossing my fingers that it will work better for me.

i used smolder, and it def wore off. i guess i could try engraved!

kimmae17

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
You're SO pretty!
greengrin.gif

What kind of camera are you using? MissChievous has a camera tut posted somewhere here on Specktra. It helped me a LOT!!

As far as something to stay on your waterline... I know Carly (Specktra girl fantabulaire) uses both a L'Oreal HiP cream liner AND a pencil. She says the combo helps it stay longer. If I ever line my waterline, I just take my pencil with me for touch-ups throughout the day.
smiles.gif

i use a canon power shot,i will look for that camera tutorial! thanks!

Latest posts