Flat-top Kabuki Brush?

minakokanmuri

Hi all! i'm looking for recs for a flat-top kabuki brush. i think mac has one called the 183, but i don't see it anywhere on their website. thanks for the help!

glam8babe

the 183 was LE with the 'of beauty' collection i think it may come out again with another collection soon though im not too sure

talste

I have the 183 & for what you pay for it honestly it's not the best flat top brush out there. Coastal scents have the flat top badger buffer brush or synthetic flat top kabuki, I think they're a better option in my opinion

purrtykitty

Sonia Kashuk (at Target) also has one, although it's little. The size might be OK, depending on what you're wanting to use it for.

yodagirl

I absolutley adore the Adesign Flat Top Kabuki! Its super soft, has yet to shed, and makes my foundation go on so much better
smiles.gif

anshu7

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaxwell01
Everyday Minerals has a flat top brush that is really soft. It is supposed to be back in stock on the 15th.

i agree with the everyday minerals brush.

ktdetails

Stila has a #21 flat top long handle brush which I use for foundation, blush, highlighter, etc. It's good and super soft but 45 bucks. I'm interested in trying the coastal scents one and the everyday minerals one... I don't know how dense they are though... and my stila one is great. (had it for 5 years)

msashlay

Skip the Coastal Scents badger one! Not very soft IMO.
The Sonia Kaskuk one is pretty soft.
Adesign has one without the handle, if you're looking for one with a base like a kabuki.

Latest posts