Fleshpot??? pro?/coming back soon?

Piarpreet

id like to know if u guys know if its a pro l/s or if its coming soon in a colection or if its worth the 25 bucks on ebay

GlamQueen21

Fleshpot has always been a PRO lipstick in the PRO line. It's better if you do a phone order of Fleshpot l/s if you don't have access to the MAC PRO website.

Piarpreet

thank a lot glamqueen21! do you know of any threads that have swatches of pro lipsticks or do you recommend any other stuff from proline? cos.. if im calling to order and paying for shipping i might aswell get more stuff :p

BTW whats the number?

shannnybannny

I LOVE this lipstick! It is my FAVORITE!!! I am a nude whore, but it is definitely one of my ALL TIME favorites!

Piarpreet

I LOVE this lipstick! It is my FAVORITE!!! I am a nude whore, but it is definitely one of my ALL TIME favorites!

i am too but i never find one that is pale enough...myth looks orange and dark on me :( btw can u take a pic with it? :p cos u seem to have a similar skin tome :)

shannnybannny

Sure - i'll try to tonight. Myth is way more orange than fleshpot. It's amazzzing! Another good pale nude, if you can find it, is "close to real". Not orange at all!

VDUB*BELLA

Definatley not worth the extra $$$ on ebay. Place your order via the phone and you can ask for any pro product

Latest posts