Fleurry or Hipness?

mac_aiken

I need some help deciding. I have green hair and (currently) light brown hair. I am an NC 20 who stays fairly pale year round. I am looking for a pinky coral blush with a shimmer. Suggestions?

Fairybelle

I think you will love Fleurry. I have both blushes, but I find Hipness to be more orangey coral with very little shimmer (hardly any). Fleurry gives you more of a realistic blush since it has pink tones to it (just slight) with a more glowing shimmer to it--not glitter. I find Fleurry to be more blendable and buildable than Hipness.

Seary_Fairy

I am NC20 and I adore Fleurry! I agree you will love it, sounds just what you're looking for. Some people say it is too frosty, but I have never found it to be! My go-to every day blush, its perfect!

... that said, I do have Hipness on the way, lol

HTH

purrtykitty

I have Fleurry and I think it's exactly what you're looking for. It took me from death warmed over to looking like I have a pulse! If you blend it right, the frost is just fine...if you just pile it one without blending, then, yeah, frost-city.

laguayaca

I don't have fleurry but I would get hipness just because it is limited and like I was with don't be shy last year beating myself up for not getting it plus if u don't like it u can always sell it!

Latest posts