Flirt!

HotPink

Has anyone tried this? It is a makeup line sold at Kohls Department Stores that is made by MAC. I stopped at one today between my appointments and I bought a couple of things. I bought Cutesie Pie e/s, Crazy in Love Cheek Color, Entice Intense & Creamy Lipcolor, Juicy Sweet Lipgloss, and La-la Land Liquid Velvet Lipcolor. I haven't tried it yet, but it all looks pretty cute. The line definitely has MAC like qualities.

Any opinions?

HotPink

Ok, I (briefly) tried a few of the things I bought. I like the eyeshadow and the blush. The lip products are ok. Overall, I wasn't too impressed though.

jasper17

I got one of the glosses and it was ok but it was... There was more color to it than I guess I think a gloss should have. And it was way too sticky. Probably won't purchase from the line again.

BadPrincess

My Daughter & I were in Kolh's today.. we also tested some of the glosses. We both decided we didn't care much for them. I also got a sample of their good skin cleanser product but I tryed it tonight & I thought it to be alittle harsh on my face. So yeah me too don't think I'll be purchasing much from that line.

Latest posts