• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Fluidline: Blacktrack (matte)

Spam.n.Rice

Overall rating: 5
Price: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would You Buy This Product Again?: YES!!!!!

I wear drugstore e/l and thought buying expensive eyeliner wasn't worth it. HOWEVER, when I finally got blacktrax, I was in love! It stays on and is a true black. I also love using this as a base for smokey-eyes.

llucidity

Would You Buy This Product Again?: Yes

Believe or not. This is the first black eyeliner I have ever owned and never looked back since. I was so surprised to know that a little goes a long way, so a jar of this baby can last a long time. This is definitely a worthwhile investment. Blacktrack is incredibly budgeproof and stays on till I cleanse it off. You don't have to specifically get MAC's brush to use it, but as long as you have a decent slanted eyeliner brush to work with, it's gonna be great.

mel0622

Would You Buy This Product Again? Yes

Comments: OooOo i love this! i used to wear black eye liner all the time but i stopped because it always smudged but this doesnt! its real easy to use with the brush, everyone keeps asking if its harder to use w/ the brush but seriously its not!

leessuuhh

Repeating practically what everyone else, this is one of THE best black eyeliners out there. It's so smooth and doesn't smudge or budge. Can be even used as an eyeshadow! It's so easy to apply and glides right on, love it love it!

asnbrb

Would You Buy This Product Again?: I already did!!

at first, i didn't like it- it was hard for me to work with since i wasn't used to it and being careless as i am, i left it open and it dried out a little. i ended up buying another one since i got it discounted (macy's discount) and holy crap!!

i had put blacktrack on my inner rims before leaving for work. it was POURING RAIN-- i mean, sheets of water just drenching me to the bone. i couldn't find parking near my workplace and ended up running from the OPPOSITE END OF THE MALL. i finally got in, wrung out my hair and jumped immediately onto the floor to work an eight hour shift.

when i got home, i looked in the mirror to wash off my makeup and found the blacktrack STILL ON. granted it wasn't perfect, but it was still nice and dark and pretty.

Shanneran

Overall Rating: 5
Price [Value]: 5
Would you buy this product again? over and over and over again

once you go fluidliner you never go back. the first time a mac ma suggested fluidliner i looked at her as though she was on dope... i had never even considered anything other then an eye pencil... but im glad she offered me some of her precious fluidliner because it is the loveliest liner ever... so easy to apply and fab-u-lous

Summer

Would you buy this product again? Yes!

This is a classic black eyeliner that gives such a smooth line. In application and as well as in apperance. The staying power is amazing, lasting all day and all night! Even though I don't use black eyeliner a lot, I will repurchase when I run out. I had this over a year and it's still fresh as the day I bought it.

Summer

This is a classic black eyeliner that gives such a smooth line. In application and as well as in apperance. The staying power is amazing, lasting all day and all night! Even though I don't use black eyeliner a lot, I will repurchase when I run out. I had this over a year and it's still fresh as the day I bought it.

Summer

XxTinker_BellxX

Would you buy this product again? Absolutley

ive always used black liner and the day i trid this.... i fell in love. It stays on like a dream. I went to the beach a cpl days ago.. and thats all i put on... came home and after the sweat and humidity...and allergies for 7 hours straight.. it looked juslike it did when i put it on !!!!!!!!!

Ayustar

Would you buy this product again? Absolutely.

Nothing lines my waterline like this does, easy application too. I actually use a small paint brush to apply this. I use it along with the liquid eyeliner since it is a staple in my makeup case. When I run out I will buy this again. The fluid liners are a charm.

stillsoawesome

Would you buy this product again? Absolutly!

I freaking LOVE this stuff! It's amazing, doesnt budge all day, doesn't smear, it's a snap to put on as long as you use a brush you're comfortable with... it doesn't get all up in my eyelashes like some liquid liners have a tendency to do. It's a staple that I use in my basic makeup almost everyday and I will definitly be purchasing a new one as soon as I run out!

MKJoy

Would You Buy This Product Again?: Yes!!

This stuff is amazing! It goes on awesome (even for a Fluidline newbie like me!) and lasts all day! I apply it with a #266 brush. I will NEVER be without this color!

attacuswings

Would you buy this product again? YES!

I am such a goof at lining anything other than my water line, especially with pencils, which tend to skip and drag, and most liquid liners have awful brushes. I asked an MA what the easiest, most fool proof liner was and this is what she recommended, applied with a #266. I can actually make a nice, straight line close to my lashes without any dragging and the color stays nice and dark all day. If I never buy anything else I know I'll keep getting this.

ilovexnerdsx

Would you buy this product again? yes!

this is my HG black liner! it stays and stays, applies very easily, and looks perfecto. my only complaint is that i cant wear it on my inner rims because of my contacts, so i keep a black pencil around for that. otherwise, i LOVE blacktrack!

effboysinthebut

Overall Rating 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

I was so amazed the first time I used this. Prior I only used pencils, so it was an adjustment but worth it. I wore this, slept in it, the whole nine. All I had to do in the morning was touch it up.

susanv87

Price: 4

This is my first Fluidline. This has replaced my HG-L'Oreal Lineur Intense. It goes on very smoothly and staying power is better than L'Oreal's.

spam_musubi_

Would You Buy This Product Again?: i already have

i looove blacktrack. i apply it with a straight eyeliner brush, or the 266. it's smooth, and stays all day. i like it better than liquid eyeliner because it is smoother over eyeshadow. i can use it on my waterline with contacts on with no problem...

vividified

Overall rating: 4
Price: 4
Would You Buy This Product Again?: no

I love fluidline however despite what everyone says it smudges like crazy on me

mac_nymph

Would You Buy This Product Again?: YESYESYES

I love fluidline in blacktrack. Before it I had never had ANY eyeliner come close to how great this is. I have yet to buy the MAC brush for it but I wear it everyday. Even on hot humid sunny days it would never run on the bottom lids. And if you curl your eyelashes after putting on this fluidline-it doesnt come off either !