Fluidlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

landonsmother

Okayyyyy so here it goes. It seems like i'm the only person in the world who dislikes fluidline. Is there something that I'm missing? For me, they dry up really fast. No matter how tight I put the cap back on, my fluidlines dry out. I've tried scooping out the top layer & it'll be okay to apply again but just for a few days then they'll dry out again.

Has anyone encountered these problems with fluidlines? Or is there any tips on how to keep them from drying up so quick? My fluidlines are stored in my 1.6 traincase which is temperature controlled & my traincase just sits in my room, away from the sun. I also stored some of my fluidlines in those plastic drawers that you can find at walmart & all my other MAC products do just fine but the fluidlines get no luck.

So now, I'm stuck with lining my upper lashline with Engraved p/p which I love but it doesn't give the same effect as lining with Blacktrack or Blitz & Glitz Fluidline. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Someone, please help me. I'm tired of B2M my barely used fluidlines.

courters

First off, how many do you have and how long have you had them? Maybe you got a bad batch and need to return them to MAC (if they aren't too old).

I've some old fluidlines and they haven't dried up at all. I did read from someone on here that you should turn them upside down on a clean towel or piece of toilet paper while using them, so that less air gets to them - so I've started doing this.

I also know some people spray them with a little Fix+, screw the lid on really tight, and that will re-wet them.

I don't know what could be causing them to dry out within a matter of days, I guess I would suggest talking to someone at the MAC counter or maybe a live chat??

Beauty Mark

For me, it was a crapshot for which dries out sooner. I'm a fan of Macroviolet. My first one was dry to begin with. The second one I bought about a year later was so creamy that I could've sworn another company produced it.

gigglegirl

I have Blitz and Glitz and love it but threads like this make me scared its going to dry out >< If it should though, I will try the hair dryer and fix + method.

Would it make much of a difference to scoop out a bit into a sample jar (I can see a lot getting "stuck" on the jar and whatnot so maybe there's a bit of waste). I wonder if it has to do with the air (whether your environment is very dry) or if its the eyeliner formulation itself.

Has anyone seen a difference in the longevity b/w fluidlines and indelible gel liners (from MAD minerals?)

thelove4tequila

My Macroviolet and Blacktrack did dry out because I have had them for about 2 years now. Macroviolet dried out within a year I'd say. I was a little mad but ended up breaking the top layer and mixing it together. Worked great. Since my Blacktrack is low, I just spray Fix+ and it works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts