For fans of Maybelline Full n Soft

chameleonmary

I have heard nothing but praise for this mascara, and because I am worried about losing lashes through removing eye makeup I thought I would give it a shot.

Do you find that it removes easily with makeup remover? As I hate tugging the eye area too much when I remove makeup, and some mascaras still do not budge even with waterproof remover!

makeba

i love this mascara. i have short lashes so using anything to lengthen does not work for me. full and soft thickens them. i use coconut oil to cleanse my face so i dont have issues with removal of the product from my lashes. i just think with waterproof mascaras you should use a heavy cream or oil product to remove the product so you dont get any tugging of your lashes.

..kels*

it comes off a lot easier than most mascaras. it's very soft & won't make your lashes stiff & brittle - therefore making it easier to remove. if you get the WP version, i'd invest in an oil remover.

ms_bloom

I definitely think it comes off really easily. After I had my LASIK surgery and was cleared to wear eye makeup again, I picked this mascara just for that reason - I wasn't allowed to rub my eyes for a month so a mascara that came off with just a gentle wipe with a makeup remover was essential!

Latest posts