FOTD catch-up: 06-01 pseudo-punky

bjorne_again

Hey everyone. I just wanted to thank everyone for their well-wishes in my last FOTD post, it really meant a lot to me to have everyone reach out like that, and i'm sorry i didn't get to respond to everyone personally to thank them. Anyway, it seems the prayers and good vibes did their job: my mother is recovering from her surgery well and starts chemo in about a week and a half. The best news we've received is that her bone and cat scans came back clear, which means they didn't find anything anywhere else (no spreading outside the lymph area!). this is great news, but there's still a possibility of small growths elsewhere in the body that the cat scan resolution was not high enough to see, which is why we have the chemo and radiation. anyway, just wanted to keep everyone updated. thank you so much for everything, it meant so much to me for you guys to do that. you made me cry!

SO. here's a FOTD i did in the beginning of june. i was going for something a little edgy and punky, but still wearable in public without me looking like a freak - i always am trying to find a way to tread that line, but i think it always ends up less edgy than i like. oh well. I still loved the way this looked. I think i always love my looks 10x more when i use false lashes!

cropIMG_4311rrs.jpg

cropIMG_4377rs.jpg

cropIMG_4162rs.jpg

cropIMG_4149rs.jpg

cropIMG_4329rs.jpg

cropIMG_4290rs.jpg

IMG_4279rs.jpg

i love how this one really shows the shape i was trying to create:
cropIMG_4397rs.jpg

cropIMG_4402rs.jpg

close-ups:
unfortunately, since i was re-using these lashes, there is residual pale metallic shadow on them from some other look that i couldn't seem to mask so it doesn't look as perfectly clean as i'd like, but overall, i think it was ok.
IMG_4188rs.jpg

IMG_4187rs.jpg

IMG_4195rs.jpg

i love this one... it shows how luminescent that pale yellow on the lid was, and it shows the shape well, too, i think.
IMG_4350rs.jpg

Face:
EM foundation golden fair, fair neutral + finishing dust
EM sunlight + multi-tasking concealer
MAC fleurry blush + Pearl Blossom BP + BeneFit Georgia blush, i think
BeneFit High Beam on cheeks, chin

Eyes:
BeneFit LemonAid as base
MAC shell CCB
Revlon shimmery yellow e/s
MAC gold dusk pig on centre of lid
MUFE #92 on outter lid
MAC electro sky e/s (blue) winged out kinda
MAC melody e/s blended out past electro sky
MAC blacktrack f/s
Quo # 804 lashes

Lips:
I don't really remember. Probably Fashion Pack, Style it Up, Real doll, or some mix of colours like those.

thanks again guys for the good vibes... i feel a lot better now!

iamgrape1119

holy....WOW!!! I'M SPEECHLESS!! it looks so awesome! can you PLEASE do a tut for this look?! pretty please?!

nunu

i am soo glad that your mom is clear now
smiles.gif
thanks for updating us!
you look amazing as always!

jenee.sum

h o t!
ur so photogenic!

glad to hear ur mum is doing well!! i didn't know such a thing was going on, but I'm glad things are looking up!
th_wink3.gif

ps. i got the job! teehehe

MACATTAK

So happy to hear about your mother
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

This is just gorgeous as always! I love the color combo you used!

NutMeg

Glad to hear about the good results for your mom, and the makeup looks cool! I love the shape and colour combo.

Briar

Wow, your eyes are amazing!

Best of luck to your Mom for a continued recovery and wellness.

Latest posts