*fotd: frosted plum

sassy*girl

i only did one eye 'cuz i was just testing out my new electra and smut eyeshadows. oh my goodness, i've been to mac three times this week.
lol.gif

Julie

Very Pretty!!!

Can you tell me how long your Clinique Quickliner lasts on the waterline because you always have it in you pics and it always looks perfect?
I usually use MAC eyeshadow but I always need to touch up during the day so I use an Ulta Black pencil but I was wondering if this is better.

Thanks!

smiles.gif

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
Very Pretty!!!

Can you tell me how long your Clinique Quickliner lasts on the waterline because you always have it in you pics and it always looks perfect?
I usually use MAC eyeshadow but I always need to touch up during the day so I use an Ulta Black pencil but I was wondering if this is better.

Thanks!

smiles.gif

Thanks Julie!

The Clinique Quickliner usually stays on for a pretty long time, just as long as my eyes don't get extremely watery. I'm not sure if it's my mascara or my eyeliner responsible for this, but sometimes it smudges on the bottom outer corners of my eyes... although i think this might be from blinking throughout the day and then the mascara smudges on the bottom [since it's not waterproof]. Best thing about this eyeliner is that it's self-sharpening so you don't have to worry about it breaking on you if you feel like bringing it along for touchups, if you ever need to. I usually just apply it once and just forget about it during the day. When I use it on my upper lid, it lasts even longer, since it doesn't get wet from watery eyes or anything.

On the site it says, Allow colour to set for 60 seconds to ensure transfer-resistance. I usually don't even do that because I'm always in a rush
lol.gif
Click here to check it out online.

I'll try to take a picture for you when I go out sometime. I'll take one right when I applied it and another picture when I get home... if I remember! :p

You can also try MAC Powerpoint Pencils. I've just bought Engraved, and apparently, these ones stay really well on the waterline as well
smiles.gif

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by charms23
That looks great...I wish I had all the e/s needed for that look!

Thank you! I'm sure you can probably recreate it with other eyeshadows similar to it. Do you have any silvers and purples? It might work with Creme de Violet if you have that one... maybe something like what you have on your icon on the side? Then just add a bit of silvery-grey eyshadow to it
smiles.gif

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooothaoweeooo
i love your makeup...U'RE SO PRETTY!!! MAKES ME PROUD TO BE ASIAN ahahha =]

Hahaha thanks, YOU make me proud to be asian! Ahh, can I have your skintone? :p

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennylopez1010
that looks sooo pretty!!! i want plum now..lol

ooh! i think you should get it if you can. i remember your madame b fotd. i think plum would be a good eyeshadow for you!
greengrin.gif

and thank you
smiles.gif

jamiemeng

I always do love your looks. You look so pretty in that picture. You did a awesome job on the makeup. Thanks

mrsdivajen

dang girl, you always look fantastic, I am jealous!! I thought for sure you used a fluidline on your eyes, but the clinique looks really great...keep posting your awesome pics, I always look forward to seeing them.

Latest posts