*fotd: nocturnelle look

Juneplum

u r FABULOUS daaaaahling!!
th_worship.gif
LOVE IT!!!! u r so pretty!!!
greengrin.gif

325i

OMG I love it. I love your eyebrows, I love the shape of your eyes, how pouty and plump your lips are. You are so beautiful. You should definitely be a makeup artist girl. Do you like Badgal lash? People tell me it's basically like Diorshow.

exodus

You are gorgeous, girl! And how did you get those eyelashes? No matter what I do, I can't seem to get my eyelashes to stay curled! They get stick straight again after little more than half and hour! Argh! Must ask in the recommendations sub-forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
how come you're so pretty? its not fair!

I agree, but then again it's not fair that you're uber cute as well, Onederland! :p

sassy*girl

Haha, aw thanks everyone
smiles.gif

Onederland, The wonders of makeup I tell ya! My skin is still all marked up from past blemishes on my cheeks, just think of that
winks.gif
Haha.

3251, Haha. Thanks girl. I do like BadGal. It's like a cross between High Impact from Clinique and Voluminous I think. I love the fact that it hardly formed any clumps when I applied it. I don't know how it compares to DiorShow though, since I've never tried it... but I heard that as well!

exodus, Aw, lol seriously guys
oh.gif
ops: I'd be lost without my foundation! (haha, how sad) Hmm, anyway... for your eyelashes, have you tried an eyelash curler? The Shu eyelash curler is great from what I heard, but I just use Revlon for now. Just as long as it's metal and doesn't hurt when I use it is fine with me! Haha. Umm, if you want like I said on my tutorial, you can try heating up the metal curler a bit with a blowdryer. Touch it first before you start curling, I don't want you to burn anything! Use a curling mascara if you want, but I heard the 'curling action' only works if you apply it on the top section of your lashes (There's a special on lashes in the Allure mag in the July issue. Love that mag to bits!) What else... Oh, some people have claimed waterproof mascara also helps keep the curl. Whew! Well I hope that helps!

mac_obsession

Gah!! You are freaking GORGEOUS....anything you wear looks amazing...you could paint your face green and purple with orange polkadots and youd still be stunning!!

Latest posts