[fotd]: twisted neutrals

anaaliyahfan03

mimi from drew carey???..girl u gonna need the blue im writing in, with bang on blue from mac, and then some just to look like her..lol..not even close..i like the look..the contacts make your eyes pop even more..i think ima get back into wearing gray contacts again..hehe!
lmao.gif

FatalxDoll

OMG, your like drop dead gorgeous :[

I also dont know why u dont like ur blending.. Idk.. I like it lol

yummy411

you are so good at what you do! great blue look.... you are so critical of yourself. i guess we all are... but this is beautiful!

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaaliyahfan03
mimi from drew carey???..girl u gonna need the blue im writing in, with bang on blue from mac, and then some just to look like her..lol..not even close..i like the look..the contacts make your eyes pop even more..i think ima get back into wearing gray contacts again..hehe!
lmao.gif

I've tried the non-coloured contacts thing but I just keep going back to my coloured ones. I don't know but I find that they enhance my complexion and make my eye makeup stand out. I know many are not fans of coloured contacts, for whatever reasons they might have, but I LOVE them. I've been blue-eyed, green-eyed, brown (like brighter-honey brown) eyed, even turquoise-eyed (my favourite, I might mention, a mix of blue and green -- it looked unbelievably natural and I always had people coming up to me and asking if they were mine).
smiles.gif

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
you are so good at what you do! great blue look.... you are so critical of yourself. i guess we all are... but this is beautiful!

Everyone is critical of themselves. It's moreso intensified when you're putting your face out there for public scrutiny and criticism. But yes, I am very hard on myself especially my makeup. :shrug: A personal flaw, I am trying to deal with.

But thank you, yummy, I think you're beautiful as well.

lipshock

Thanks, girlies!

Glad you all like it. Somebody try this! I want to see what it looks like on other skintones! If you don't have the Chromezone 2 quad (which is where unreally blue e/s is from), you can substitute it for Jewel Blue e/s, or any other light blue.
smiles.gif

Khalia25

Girl, please...the make up...the application...the CONTACTS...all FAB-U-LOUS!!! Sashay..Shante...LOL.
clap.gif
cheerleader.gif

NaturalSister19

"The blending is far from acceptable but I still like it."

:what:

577457153_ba23a0b8f3_o.jpg

Well, lady - as sure as I have a left and right foot, I sure would like to see what you consider acceptable.

I think your just prodding us for compliments.
th_wink3.gif

noteventherain

I love this! If you tell me a breakdown of what e/s is where on your eye (lol i'm bad at figuring that out :x), I'll try it this next week!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
eyelove.gif

Latest posts