FOTDs x a billion!

chelseadawn

I haven't posted in a while, ahhh! These are definitely not in chronological order at all haha.

Used in every look, I believe: Blacktrack Fluidline, Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara + Maybelline Stiletto Mascara. If I have anything on my face, it's just Select Moisturecover concealer and Strobe Liquid. Sometimes with Cubic blush, but very little, so it's not very noticeable.

look numero uno!
products: Nylon, Golden Lemon pigment, Naked pigment, Off The Page, Cranberry, Carbon, Goldmine.
lips = Impassioned and Ruby Woo lipsticks just lightly dotted and smudged on, plus Slicked Pink lip gelee.

002ov.jpg

003qr.jpg

second I'm not toooo sure what the products are. My best guess isss Bright Future and One Off with Juxt in between, maybe. plus Vibrant Grape underneath. lips = Pink Fish lip conditioner.
041e.jpg

042pr.jpg

Love this look so much!
Smoke and Diamonds, Electra, Carbon. I think that's a little bit of Expensive Pink underneath.
008m.jpg

0091y.jpg

I don't know how I went so long without Satin Taupe! this is it with Haux and Off The Page. Lips are probably 40's Pink Mattene + Slicked Pink Lip Gelee.
0092k.jpg

010akn.jpg

0142r.jpg

Rainbow! Newly Minted is smudged on the inner corner of my eye. I tried to use it, but it decided to be all powdery and disappear, gr.
Bitter, Chrome Yellow, Orange, Passionate, Violet trance, Clarity.
014oyi.jpg

015od.jpg

020sg.jpg

021em.jpg

Bitter, Henna, One Off, Humid, Flourishing, Carbon.
031dg.jpg

032yv.jpg

cindiaz

I love the first one,and the last one looks like the e/s on the Photorealism quad,lol,i love that quad!

swedishlina

Absolutely beautiful. My favorites are the third one and the last one. The last one really makes your eye colour pop.

amyzon

They're all very nice! I love that you used an orange shade w/ Satin Taupe... I never would have thought to do that.

Latest posts