*Foundation & Concealer search* Please help!!

erad

My skin: semi-sensitive, breakout prone, not oily or too dry (except maybe a little dryish around the nose). I need to cover some gross teenage breakouts, red marks from picking pimples (Bad me! I know! :p), acne scars and dark undereye circles that doesn't look cakey or fake.
Around me I don't really have access to many h/e makeup lines, but I have: mac, biotherm, benefit, clinique, lancome, prescriptives, shiseido, estee lauder, lise waiter, merle norman, elizabeth arden, clairins, cargo, clairins, and pupa. and I have d/s of course. I'd really love something from those lines, because I don't order online

May anyone reccomend concealer and foundation that will solve all my problems and make my skin look radiant and flawless (or as good as it can)?

ette

Lise Watier Portfolio is nice, it has correctors and concelers which will cancel out the red and then cover it up.
A foundation I would reccomend is Biotherm Matte Souffle, or MAC Studio Fix Fluid.

kimmy

i second the suggestion of MAC Studio Fix Fluid. it's amazing and provides smooth, buildable coverage!

Bootyliciousx

Well if you can get ur hands on dermablend concelar its the best. I think Mac Select Moisturecover covers dark circles really well.

Mac SPF foundations gives good coverage. I have heard good things about Estee lauder Double wear too.

Latest posts