Foundation/moisturiser for dry skin!

Yolan

I have dry skin on my nose and cheeks and seriously cannot find a foundation that does not make it obvious! Anyone got any recommendations not worried about price :)

mel33t

Try Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. I have dryness on my cheeks and nose and sometimes my nose even peels! Gross. Try a hydrating mask too maybe once or twice a week to give you an extra umph in those areas.

mel33t

Do you have a favorite mask? I've tried a few, but none seem to really hydrate.
Unfortunately nothing is a miracle worker but with that being said I really like the Origins overnight hydrating mask. It smells like Apricots. I think it's also important to find a good moisturizer especially a night time one. At night I've been using the Fresh mask, I think it's called Lotus mask? I'd have to double check It's really lightweight but still moisturizing and it has good ingredients in it.

jenise

Do you have a favorite mask? I've tried a few, but none seem to really hydrate.
have you tried Glam glow Thirsty Mud?? it's a hydrating mask and I loveee it! You can leave it on overnight and it really does moisturize. Plus, it smells amazing lol. and my favorite foundation for my dry skin is Armani's Luminous Silk @Yolan

Anaphora

Even though this is an older thread I wanted to chime in and say that Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture is a serious life saver. Get a sample!

Latest posts