• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Fragrance: Turquatic

geminia

Overall Rating: 5
Price: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? DEFINITELY!!

I love the scent! Its so UNIQUE>

MAChostage

Overall Rating: 1
Would you buy this product again? No

I love the way it smells, but it had absolutely *no* staying power on me.

Cruzpop

Would you buy this product again?:

Yes. I love the scent. Very crisp and clean.

I heard rubbing a little bit of petroleum jelly like Vaseline on your wrist or nape of your neck or wherever you're going to spray perfum will make the scent last longer.

neeshie

Price: 4
Would you buy this product again?: YES!!!

I always get compliments when i wear this, and it must smell different on me than everyone else cos even a mac ma who wears it didn't recognise it on me.
The bottle is a bit small though.

d_flawless

Price: 4
Would you buy this product again?: yes

for the price, compared to other fragrances, i feel like a little goes a long way, since i've had this one for about two years and i still have about half the bottle! the aroma is so distinct, people always ask me what i'm wearing when i have it on. it's light and crisp but it still has this wonderful warmth...i keep smelling myself when i wear it

lovelyeyes21

Overall Rating:4
Price:4
Packaging Quality:4
Would you buy this again: YES

This is such a light,fresh,and crisp fragrance to wear.It is not too over powering which is one of things i love about it